gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
(23-04-2014 05:06 )jenko Wrote:  Just throwing my 2 pence in here, i use AW and usually the same girls and never had a problem

Courtney luve- cheap to go pvt IMO will go topless with some flirting to get her sweet
Sydney james- not bad price for pvt and goes topless straight away and is filthy to talk too
Daryl morgan- pricey for pvt only goes topless due to here new job, not so much filthy but good banter
Suzy sparks- cheap price for pvt good to talk too will go topless and may go further i havent had long enough with her
Rebecca jade- cheap for pvt and pure flith gets into so much definately worth it
Lynsey atkinson- my favourite little pricey nearly 4 quid in pvt, usually topless anyway if not naked and flashes plenty open legged shots

Absolutely agree on Rebecca Jade. After all these years of being on the channels and now webcam, never had a bad session with her. She is my go to on AW. Love her to bits
23-04-2014 08:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

If you catch Kate Banks (Izzy) in the right frame of mind she does a very good show, full strip, but no open leg! But she is often quite moody! But a killer body!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
23-04-2014 18:49
JoeB89 Offline
Senior Poster

This girl http://www.adultwork.com/delicious_alba is great to cam with.
24-04-2014 00:07
Maverick Offline

Just had a very impressive C2C with Candi Cutie, very interactive, open leg too!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
25-04-2014 20:42
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Courtney luve is very sexy and worth calling lovely boobs and so sexy to chat to.
26-04-2014 09:49
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(09-03-2014 13:43 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  There is a most obnoxious sense of entitlement from the babeshow girls that cam. Whether it be on AW or MFC or anywhere else; they seem to feel as if they can do whatever they want, charge however much they want, and expect us lot to actually be grateful that they're 'generously' giving us some moments of their time. There's no interest in putting on a good show, and pleasing the customers.

The girls can charge what they want, it is up to them, it is your choice if you want to pay it or not, they are not doing anything wrong.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
26-04-2014 15:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Technically, no, they aren't doing anything 'wrong', but morally, it IS wrong. It's an abuse of their fans, not to mention the fact that, as I stated in the original post, that you've suddenly decided to respond to some 7 weeks later, they have, by and large, a sense of entitlement. As though they SHOULD make such demands. They're certainly allowed to ask what they want, it's a free country, but when they ask for exhorbitant sums, and rarely deliver the goods in return, that is tantamount to stealing.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-04-2014 16:02
Maverick Offline

Well I decided to give Kaitlyn Laken a go, and thankfully I did, great show, c2c, open leg, fingers in, highly recommended.

27-04-2014 10:27
Billy_Nomates Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2014 16:02 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Technically, no, they aren't doing anything 'wrong', but morally, it IS wrong. They're certainly allowed to ask what they want, it's a free country, but when they ask for exorbitant sums, and rarely deliver the goods in return, that is tantamount to stealing.

I agree. There is the old adage 'once bitten, twice shy'.
27-04-2014 13:18
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(26-04-2014 15:37 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 13:43 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  There is a most obnoxious sense of entitlement from the babeshow girls that cam. Whether it be on AW or MFC or anywhere else; they seem to feel as if they can do whatever they want, charge however much they want, and expect us lot to actually be grateful that they're 'generously' giving us some moments of their time. There's no interest in putting on a good show, and pleasing the customers.

The girls can charge what they want, it is up to them, it is your choice if you want to pay it or not, they are not doing anything wrong.

Yeah that might be True! But one thing for sure is they won't get a fuckin penny outta me the greedy twats!!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
28-04-2014 19:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles