Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
any one tried out Zoe stollery yet?

I love Models.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 11:53 by harri.)
08-04-2014 11:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tnem Offline
Senior Poster

Any news re Adele Taylor's show? Must have been lots? Go on "share your views/opinions" of her performances.
09-04-2014 19:58
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Has ANYONE taken kitty lea skype? Want to so bad, but was quite put off with how her quality looked on aw, and don't want to be disappointed : /

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
10-04-2014 23:46
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

I see Hannah Claydon has put up her rates for private to £6 per minute! I know she's hot but that's daylight robbery! I'm guessing she just does topless too!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
18-04-2014 11:10
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I tried Victoria Roberts.Not an especially good cam set up.Would only show ass and pussy in private and even then it wasn't that great.She was talkative though(she was always excellent whenever I used to phone her)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
18-04-2014 11:24
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2014 11:10 )Maverick Wrote:  I see Hannah Claydon has put up her rates for private to £6 per minute! I know she's hot but that's daylight robbery! I'm guessing she just does topless too!

I hope people don't pay that as she is clearly not worth that
18-04-2014 12:33
JoeB89 Offline
Senior Poster

Def get on Charlie Monaco if you get the chance.
19-04-2014 13:04
returnofthesaint Offline
Senior Poster

(08-04-2014 11:53 )harri Wrote:  any one tried out Zoe stollery yet?

Yeah she's better on AW than RLC
19-04-2014 13:08
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

Unfortunately a lot of these girls think way too highly of themselves, they think due to their "Twitter fame" that they can charge ridiculous money and put in little to no effort on webcam. I think a lot of girls have been persuaded to up the price of their private shows to force people into group shows as it seems highly coincidental that a large number of uk glamour girls have all started raising their prices simultaneously.

I do however know from experience that it is not all UK glamour/babeshow girls that have done this, there are still respectable girls on AW that charge a reasonable price and are genuinely nice girls to talk to. For instance Kimberley from Babestation, I think she moved to storm earlier in the year, offers free chat and private is only 2.50. If anything, i think she must prefer the one-to-one of private as she offers group at no lesser cost strangely. She may not have fillers and fake hair like a lot of the other girls, but imho her sex chat is second to none. I would personally recommend checking her out: http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2218511

I can kind of understand why most girls don't offer free chat though, having sat in a few myself before going private. On one hand its a great way for us to gauge what a girl is wearing, how good the quality of the cam is and to get to know them before taking the plunge. On the other hand however, i constantly see guys asking for everything in free; Can you look at my cam, get topless, will you go get changed for me now, play with yourself in free then ill take you private etc. No wonder a lot of these girls have had enough of all the freeloaders there and only accept private/group. I respect the girls who still offer it regardless, thats a lot of patience lol.
20-04-2014 17:58
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(19-04-2014 13:04 )JoeB89 Wrote:  Def get on Charlie Monaco if you get the chance.

got a link? can't find her.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
20-04-2014 22:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles