Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

stemmata Offline
Banned

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
(01-04-2014 09:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 09:29 )harri Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 08:27 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have just quit AW If I was you guys I'd give that site a wide berth from now on. I think guys would enjoy it more if they had a set price scheme in place so that you paid the same for whoever you wanted. Allowing girls to set their own prices is frankly not a good idea. they need to have a set price right across the board.

agree with you. kandi set her prices at £4 for private and doesnt show anything and 3.50 for group which I think is a disgrace. groups should be defaulted to £1.50-2 maximum and private should be £3 max
I would prefer private to be at a max of somewhere between £2.50 -£3.00 max but anyway I have stopped going on AW now.

Look we know the girls that are honest and do not exploit. And we know the girls that are a total self centered rip off.

Just stay clear of them !.

I know enough about Kandi and her kind to know that whatever she advertises will be total lies.

You should have known better. Look at the price, ask before hand what is on offer. Then use your common sense.

Setting a price is just economics. The trash will price themselves out of the market.
01-04-2014 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I agree I should have known better, but I now think it's a site I no longer wish to visit despite having good fun. I'm sure in time there will be others like me who will feel the same way as I do and stop visiting. But my main point was surely it would be better to be able to have a free chat session with a top babe like u can on BS cams before deciding your next move on AW. I think it would make visiting the site to chat to a favourite babe a whole heap better knowing you can a chat and not part with cash.
There are some nice girls on there who don't charge as much as a well known babe but are just as friendly and can have a free chat with them.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 18:51 by lovebabes56.)
01-04-2014 18:23
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

(01-04-2014 13:36 )stemmata Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 09:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  I would prefer private to be at a max of somewhere between £2.50 -£3.00 max but anyway I have stopped going on AW now.

Look we know the girls that are honest and do not exploit. And we know the girls that are a total self centered rip off.

Just stay clear of them !.

I know enough about Kandi and her kind to know that whatever she advertises will be total lies.

You should have known better. Look at the price, ask before hand what is on offer. Then use your common sense.

Setting a price is just economics. The trash will price themselves out of the market.

Kandi is a waste of time, just like her site its tame and boring. Her nightshows are far hotter than what she does on aw and you dont have to pay. shes taken more enough of my money from showing nothing in private. avoid the common babes but there are a few who are decent.

I love Models.
01-04-2014 18:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

How about we all come up with a list of which babes to go for and which to avoid that would help everybody?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-04-2014 19:36
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

I just saw that Dannii Harwood is on right now and is 7.99 for private! I instantly thought of this thread... wow. cant imagine what that show must me like.
02-04-2014 22:43
qwertyell Offline
Junior Poster

She puts the cost of a private show up to silly levels to encourage more people to just settle for group. 5-10 people watching a group show is way more money than 1 person in private.

As far as I'm aware, her groups shows (f/f, spreads, toys) are as far as she goes anyway, so it's not like anyone's missing out by steering clear of privates.

Unless you've got money to burn, in which case, knock yourself out.

(Jenna Hoskins does the same thing. £2.50 for group, £10 for private. Obviously, no-one's going private - that'd be silly. But four guys in a group show and she's laughing.)
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 23:47 by qwertyell.)
02-04-2014 23:46
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

thanks, had a feeling the group mode being more profitable than the private aswell. group isnt really my thing, think i'll stick to my regulars.
02-04-2014 23:54
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

has any one taken Lexy Mitchell on aw? and what is she? thanks

I love Models.
03-04-2014 21:53
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

Just tried to cam on AW with a babe off the channels. Bought £25 of credits to buy one of her special offer cam session, but when I bought it, nothing happened except all my tokens vanished. I'm not naming the model because it felt like a AW problem but essentially I got nothing for £25 spent and AW don't seem to have a very easy way of contacting them to find out what happened!

That was my first time using AW and my almost certainly my last.
04-04-2014 13:14
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

becareful when you but "special offers" when you go in and you lose connection there is no way of getting back. if that happens report it straight away to Adultwork form and they will give you a refund as their database will show how long you were in the private and when you got disconnected.

I love Models.
05-04-2014 11:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles