gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

interzone Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
AW noob here. If a girls in private or vip is there an option to spy, like on other cam sites, or is it just 1 on 1?
28-03-2014 00:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stemmata Offline
Banned

(27-03-2014 16:56 )SilverStar Wrote:  I didn't realise that Ani James is on AW. Does anyone have a link to her profile?

Hey

type in search name "ani james"

Important

S.
28-03-2014 00:50
SilverStar Offline
Senior Poster

(28-03-2014 00:50 )stemmata Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 16:56 )SilverStar Wrote:  I didn't realise that Ani James is on AW. Does anyone have a link to her profile?

Hey

type in search name "ani james"

Important

S.
Thanks Stemmata, thats the first time the search function has actually done what i wanted it to! (AW newbie)Shy
28-03-2014 01:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2014 00:31 )interzone Wrote:  AW noob here. If a girls in private or vip is there an option to spy, like on other cam sites, or is it just 1 on 1?

its a totally private 1-1

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-03-2014 13:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Had a wonderful AW skype session with Chelsea French last night such a sweetheart and 40 for 20 mins 2£ a min cant complain Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-03-2014 13:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I have just quit AW If I was you guys I'd give that site a wide berth from now on. I think guys would enjoy it more if they had a set price scheme in place so that you paid the same for whoever you wanted. Allowing girls to set their own prices is frankly not a good idea. they need to have a set price right across the board.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 08:33 by lovebabes56.)
01-04-2014 08:27
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

(01-04-2014 08:27 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have just quit AW If I was you guys I'd give that site a wide berth from now on. I think guys would enjoy it more if they had a set price scheme in place so that you paid the same for whoever you wanted. Allowing girls to set their own prices is frankly not a good idea. they need to have a set price right across the board.

agree with you. kandi set her prices at £4 for private and doesnt show anything and 3.50 for group which I think is a disgrace. groups should be defaulted to £1.50-2 maximum and private should be £3 max

I love Models.
01-04-2014 09:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-04-2014 09:29 )harri Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 08:27 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have just quit AW If I was you guys I'd give that site a wide berth from now on. I think guys would enjoy it more if they had a set price scheme in place so that you paid the same for whoever you wanted. Allowing girls to set their own prices is frankly not a good idea. they need to have a set price right across the board.

agree with you. kandi set her prices at £4 for private and doesnt show anything and 3.50 for group which I think is a disgrace. groups should be defaulted to £1.50-2 maximum and private should be £3 max
I would prefer private to be at a max of somewhere between £2.50 -£3.00 max but anyway I have stopped going on AW now.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
01-04-2014 09:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

hope some of you guys will think twice about AW now like me.

01-04-2014 10:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It's about time all the well known babes currently on AW took a leaf out of the other girls on the site and introduce free chat as part of their AW services.
By just having group or private as services, is just plain wrong. I hope someone will seize the initiative & point this out to them and they soon realise that a lot of guys will feel that they are missing out by not having that option before buying credits & also feel that they are being ripped off. I have now blocked Adultwork on my pc until they make the changes necessary that satisfies everybody.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 12:30 by lovebabes56.)
01-04-2014 11:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles