Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Superstream

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Superstream
They set you up, they knock you down.

Pointless graphics.

We've seen it all before guys, soon the stream will be a terrible quality picture and they'll be asking you to pay for a high def stream (probably still with the shit OSGS)

We seen it all with Bangbabes. And as had been mentioned before, a lot of people working with RedLight were producers/cameramen etc at Bangbabes.

Same shit, different channel and just after the channel was starting to take flight (IMHO) they throw this at you.

Superstream? As Cathy would say Bounce

Just a quick edit. I'm also taking the stance of no longer capping from the webstream.

Sorry to everyone, but RLC only have themselves to blame here.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 00:58 by K.HarperSe7en.)
28-05-2011 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Superstream is down.eek

[Image: steam1.jpg]
28-05-2011 09:38
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
(28-05-2011 00:53 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  They set you up, they knock you down.

Pointless graphics.

We've seen it all before guys, soon the stream will be a terrible quality picture and they'll be asking you to pay for a high def stream (probably still with the shit OSGS)

We seen it all with Bangbabes. And as had been mentioned before, a lot of people working with RedLight were producers/cameramen etc at Bangbabes.

Same shit, different channel and just after the channel was starting to take flight (IMHO) they throw this at you.

Superstream? As Cathy would say Bounce

Just a quick edit. I'm also taking the stance of no longer capping from the webstream.

Sorry to everyone, but RLC only have themselves to blame here.
28-05-2011 10:26
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

the sky feed on the webstream is while we put in new servers for our hd stream , this is temp and should be returned back to normal very soon
28-05-2011 10:30
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

That's great news i'm looking forward to the OSG'S being removed Big Grin

Thank you for the info!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 11:21 by SirAssAlot.)
28-05-2011 10:31
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Cathy has stated above this is temporary - so shouldn't we all be just that little bit more grown-up and give them the benefit of the doubt whilst they progress the investment of money and effort into the HD Stream ?

This sort of infrastructure isn't cheap you know, so I humbly suggest we give them a little slack as they work through the transition from old to new stream capability.

Given Cathy's statement, the OSGs are there because it's a direct stream off what is up'ed to $ky so nothing they can do about it given the complexity of that set up.
28-05-2011 10:39
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Overall, with or without the OSG, the quality is better than any of the other webstreams; certainly from what Cathy has just posted when it's sorted Red Light webstream will be in a class of it's own.

All the above acrimony could have been avoided if the perpetrator of this thread had explained this in his/her opening post.

Dunno if this is related to the ongoing updates but my webstream has recently been constantly freezing, on the original system & now on the superstream; can anyone tell me if I've got a technological fault with my equipment or is it a problem with the stream????

28-05-2011 11:13
rover Offline

(27-05-2011 17:06 )rover Wrote:  Well l thought it was to good to last!! now they have slapped the osg on the streams totally ruining the picture and totally unnecessary as the numbers are underneath each stream.Sad

(28-05-2011 11:13 )RRROGER Wrote:  All the above acrimony could have been avoided if the perpetrator of this thread had explained this in his/her opening post.
I think l was the perpetrator of the thread and l will be the first to apologise for jumping the gun a bit to early.Blush
In my defence l wasn't aware at the time of posting my comments that the OSG was only a temporary measure.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
28-05-2011 11:59
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(28-05-2011 11:59 )rover Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 17:06 )rover Wrote:  Well l thought it was to good to last!! now they have slapped the osg on the streams totally ruining the picture and totally unnecessary as the numbers are underneath each stream.Sad

(28-05-2011 11:13 )RRROGER Wrote:  All the above acrimony could have been avoided if the perpetrator of this thread had explained this in his/her opening post.
I think l was the perpetrator of the thread and l will be the first to apologise for jumping the gun a bit to early.Blush
In my defence l wasn't aware at the time of posting my comments that the OSG was only a temporary measure.

Not aimed at you Rover, you only commented on ongoing events; someone at Red Light opened the thread with this post, but did not add any comment or proviso, that's what I was referring to.....

(24-05-2011 17:51 )redlight central Wrote:  

http://www.redlightcentral.tv/superstream.php

28-05-2011 12:15
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

We will be making changes in the coming months so be aware that somtimes it will be neccasry to make temp changes to allow for expansion and upgrades ,one major change will involve the install of high capacity lines this will improve the bandwidth of the webstream allowing it to run hd and without freezing
timescale is guiding by our isp but we hoope within 3 weeks

(28-05-2011 12:15 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(28-05-2011 11:59 )rover Wrote:  

Not aimed at you Rover, you only commented on ongoing events; someone at Red Light opened the thread with this post, but did not add any comment or proviso, that's what I was referring to.....

(24-05-2011 17:51 )redlight central Wrote:  

http://www.redlightcentral.tv/superstream.php
28-05-2011 12:47

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL