Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Superstream

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Superstream
(27-05-2011 17:06 )rover Wrote:  Well l thought it was to good to last!! now they have slapped the osg on the streams totally ruining the picture and totally unnecessary as the numbers are underneath each stream.Sad

Ohh my fucking god, they have fucked it up annoyedannoyedannoyed.The best thing about there webstream was it didnt have all that shit at the bottom annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
27-05-2011 17:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
Goodbye Superstream
Goodbye Red Light Central
27-05-2011 17:22
Starblade Offline
:|

I hope it is a temporary error. Just before "Brook Night" as well. Why?
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 17:30 by Starblade.)
27-05-2011 17:29
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

This is bullshit no need for it at all,just when they wow us abit with there new superstream they go away and ruin it,why do they feel the need to put the number on the screen when its clearly wrote under screen already,do they thing we cant scroll the page to get or what.
27-05-2011 17:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

They have certainly ruined it. Lame, considering the old stream didn't have any OSG's either, so why add them now?

Oh well, I understand why they've done it, but can't they just leave the OSG on the main page, and not on the enlarged screen. That would be better, and would make more sense, seeing how any caller isn't going to want to see OSG's taking up the space. Also, any online caller can easily see the number on the main page, give it a call and then expand the screen to get a better view, so having the OSG's still present is pointless.
27-05-2011 17:51
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Pathetic.annoyedSad

[Image: stream_109.jpg]
27-05-2011 18:25
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

IMO this has to be the worst decision RLC have made since it's launch, apart that is from some of the personnel changes recently.

Having introduced the 'Superstream' only a matter of days ago, which I believe was met with overwhelming approval, to do this has to be the height of stupidity and your right Q it's pathetic.

I really enjoyed the line up of girls and the variety of sets RLC provided for my viewing pleasure and capping opportunities, but unfortunately this amazing "own goal" means I will no longer be providing any more caps of the shows, limited though they may have been, not that this will cause them many sleepless nights I'm sure.
27-05-2011 21:15
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I've been working hard editing all the vids i have from RLC over the last few days & from what i can see it's going to be my last, I'll post what i have when I'm finished guys & as for RLC I'm finished recording their shows annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 21:27 by SirAssAlot.)
27-05-2011 21:18
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

rlc have ruined their webstreams with osg, soon you will someone interupting the lady to sell pics and vids of the girls then rlc will become babestation.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
27-05-2011 21:42
Starblade Offline
:|

If your gfx guys are going to do a Diablo II emulator, at least don't forget the mana bar.

[Image: image-B2B7_4DE02265.jpg]
27-05-2011 23:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL