babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Which girl has the longest babeshow CV?

scoopz Offline
Master Poster

RE: Which girl has the longest babeshow CV?
(18-05-2011 12:59 )eagle_si Wrote:  Ruby Summers surely has to be up there as well?

Live960, *****, Elite, TVX, Babeworld, Club P, RLC

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
19-05-2011 01:03
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Amy Capri would probably be one that would be on the list, mostly the girls who have been around since the early days will have the longest C.V's simply due to their longevity on these channels
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 23:18 by mikedafc.)
19-05-2011 23:17
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Well I think the OP wanted to know which babe has worked for the most channels in her babeworld career rather than the babe who has worked for a babeshow or the babeshows the longest. We all know as far as life time achievment award goes its Danni O'Neil. That been said theres a number of babes who have done the rounds on several different shows, I can think of a few who have been on more than 4 shows. Although I dont think one single babe comes to mind who has definatly worked on every single show or something like that. As someone already mentioned, Flo comes to mind as someone who has been on alot of different shows, however, I seem to think for some reason there are others who have a even longer babeworld 'cv'.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
29-05-2011 02:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
amycapri Offline
Junior Poster

(19-05-2011 23:17 )mikedafc Wrote:  Amy Capri would probably be one that would be on the list, mostly the girls who have been around since the early days will have the longest C.V's simply due to their longevity on these channels

Has been 6 yrs now babe and you have always been so sweet to me. Mike is a wonderful man xx
30-05-2011 11:00
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

These two have got to be up there too -

Lynsey Atkinson's done The Pad, Babestation, Babestation Daytime, Party People, Party Girls, Bangbabes, and she started out on Lad's Lounge.

Jemma Jey's appeared on Babestation, Babecast, Party Girls, Babestation Daytime, The Pad, Bangbabes and now Red Light

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
30-05-2011 11:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV