babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Are The Babe Channels in Need Of An Overhaul & If So, How?

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Are the babe channels in dire need of a drastic overhaul
I've mentioned in the "Ofcoms next target" thread an idea, but it won't happen without, like eccles said, the channels forming an alliance or organisation to challenge Ofcom and get themselves more freedom to expand the shows. For example, Babestation had Private babe a few years ago, where the girls would go full frontal if they wanted.
I just think the main problem with the channels at the moment, is the fact that the current babechannel format has been pretty much the same for 8yrs now and they need to join forces as an enterprise to tackle the current Ofcom situation, in order to take it up a level, for example, the girls who are prepared to flash could if they got x amount of calls/text in y amount of time and at the same time the girls who are happy at just doing topless can stay in their comfort zone. Also, they need move more but not too much where they look like they've been plugged into the mains.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
23-05-2011 16:43
Find all posts by this user
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are the babe channels in dire need of a drastic overhaul
(23-05-2011 16:43 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I've mentioned in the "Ofcoms next target" thread an idea, but it won't happen without, like eccles said, the channels forming an alliance or organisation to challenge Ofcom and get themselves more freedom to expand the shows. For example, Babestation had Private babe a few years ago, where the girls would go full frontal if they wanted.
I just think the main problem with the channels at the moment, is the fact that the current babechannel format has been pretty much the same for 8yrs now and they need to join forces as an enterprise to tackle the current Ofcom situation, in order to take it up a level, for example, the girls who are prepared to flash could if they got x amount of calls/text in y amount of time and at the same time the girls who are happy at just doing topless can stay in their comfort zone. Also, they need move more but not too much where they look like they've been plugged into the mains.
will they though?they seem happy to let things be,if thats the case the phones will stop ringing (they have already by the looks of it)and get fewer viewers,you never get anything of value these days and that definatley includes the shows on at the moment,i wonder if they will consider dropping their tariffs per minute because the shows are so shit ? i very much doubt it ,things as they are the shows are in rewind instead of progressing ;(
24-05-2011 01:21
peep35 Offline
Apprentice Poster

How to fix the channels?
I've not posted here yet but I've been watching the forum with interest for quite a while. I feel compelled to write as the quality of watching has taken such a dramatic turn for the dull of late.

Instead of grumping and trying to work out how to take on Ofcom, I would like to see some creative thinking on how we can work around the situation to bring back what's missing.

For example, once a channel is encrypted you can show pretty much the entire female form (as certain "extreme" channels prove), then why not encrypt the channels but offer the encryption key for free (or a very small charge).

If a channel were to offer free decryption for registering on a website (just to add a layer of formality) then they could show the much more interesting shows of old but still not alienate their currently non-feepaying audience...

I'm sure you guys have a lot more suggestions - why not air them instead of the moans as the moaning hasn't improved the situation for the last 6 months or so!
24-05-2011 19:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: How to fix the channels?
I've said this before maybe all the babe channels could be encrypted but in many ways they all are seeing as you can block them from your SKY Box via the 4 digit pin code but strangely Ofcom seem to think that this is insufficient but yes a bit of perseverance by the babe channels could go a long way into either confronting ofcom head on or coming up with an alternative solution that suits all parties as yes the decline in the babe channels is declining fast and they are barely offering anything in the way of Adult entertainment. 2011 so far has been an anus horribilis for the channels with the decline of Bangbabes, all the great models departing Elite, Sport and it's toning down and RLC just for the level of inconsistency it has, Cellcast and it's out of control OSG, scams and no flow to the show. It's been a fucking miserable year allround and drastic changes are needed to maintain any kind of interest that is left. 2010 on the other hand offered vastly superior show's in every level.
24-05-2011 19:47
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

As has been said in the Ofcom debates and I can only vouch for Sky viewers because I don't have Freeview, but there are already the systems in place to either put pin protection on 18+ material or even remove the whole adult section all together from your set-top box.
I think Sky charge the companies to put mandatory pin protections on their channels and therefore not viable due to fact that I can't see it being a cheap option.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 19:58
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Encryption will never work as it does not bring in the same call volume as if a channel was FTA also it costs the channel more to encrypted an its already been shown with the like of Babestation extreme an TVX call girls Live in the past that its not that profitable. To me people looking for somthing a little stronger the place you need to start looking towards is the internet were you have the likes of sexstation an My free cams(Were in the past there have been a few girls off the channels on it) which is were most will be looking to expand into once internet speeds improve an IPTV becomes the norm compared to normal tv.

The channels aint going to change due to ofcom rules an thats not going to change as none of the channels have a bottomless pit of money they can use to challenge ofcom in the courts plus many of the Girls an other staff that work on theses channels have Family's etc to support so understandably they stay inside ofcom's rules because no one wants to see a channel close down an anyone lose there job's just because a channel take a risk to get a few extra callers its not worth it. They will still get Calls in there current format weather people like the type of show or not as Sex sells at the end of the day i think people need to realize the days of Channels being wild are over an just need to accept it as there is not alot we or the channels can do about it sadly.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 21:11 by Wazo.)
24-05-2011 20:58
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

On encryption specifically, I don't know the logistics of it but the main reason it won't work is it'll be a massive turn off to the casual viewer. As much as the regulars on this forum who know all the babes by name and call all the time make up a good chunk of the cash these channels make, they still gets hundreds of calls from one off callers or sometime callers who only call occassionally when they see a hot girl talking filth. If the channels were encrypted, most of these casual viewers would just turn over, assuming it was either a pay for channel or registering at a site was far too much work for a quick wank.
24-05-2011 22:37
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Are The Babe Channels in Need Of An Overhaul & If So, How?
As Scotsman says, encryption kills casual traffic. If I find a channel I like I stick with it, but shelling out £5.99 up front only to find theres one babe on and she doesnt do anything for me isnt an attractive option. And often there are several channels I like so I hop between. If I have paid I will hang in there during the boring bits so my viewing narrows, and watching the same babe in the same costume going repeating 2 or 3 poses looses its novelty after a few hours.

A better idea would be one payment to unlock a whole bunch of competing channels for the night, but thats not going to happen.

And free encryption wont happen either. Sky charges an arm and a leg, with a heavy one off set up cost plus a fee per call. I know we all think the channels are rich with solid gold bogs and silk sheets but some of the sets are as basic as it gets, camera equipment, recording equipment, crew and solitictors dont come cheap. Taking an extra £50-100k out of a channel at the same time as shrinking their audience does not help.

The other problem is that as far as Ofcom are concerned, free encryption does not count. They make it very clear that access to "strong sexual material" must be controlled by an age verification scheme, and the one they specify is payment by credit card. In Ofcomland if you have a credit card you must be over 18. Please nobody pick holes in that idea or they will close the encrypted channels. No doubt if someone came up with a low cost encrypted channel, say 1p per night, Ofcom would change the rules to say the cost must be a serious adult amount.

Unfortunately this is a game where the ref is the other teams goal keeper AND moves the goal posts during the game, and this is considered normal.

Gone fishing
26-05-2011 00:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV