babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Are The Babe Channels in Need Of An Overhaul & If So, How?

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Are the babe channels in dire need of a drastic overhaul
Don't think there is a need for drastic overhaul, just the odd tweak here and there. There is room for babes like lori who are full of energy and the babes that aren't as energetic

Piper Niven Superfan
11-05-2011 08:27
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

It's all down to personal choice really and what makes viewers tick as to whether someone will think they are good or bad.I think most of the channels are pretty dull at the moment but the nature of what they do means they probably can't do an awful lot to change the format.
Almost all of the channels are having the same girls on night after night.Some girls perform,some girls appear not to be at all bothered and some could do with taking a long holiday just to get them off our screens.Personally i am fed up with seeing Donna Duke on all the time(which seems to be the same whichever channel she is working on)Charmaine Sinclair everywhere and several of the Elite girls who are on a lot too(to be fair to Elite I suspect this has more to do with girls able to work to fill their increased number of channels)
There don't seem to be many new faces around right now either which doesn't help.Also a lot of MIA's(would love to see Toni/Aimee Luis back on our screens soon as an example)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
11-05-2011 08:49
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

New girls never get a fair go & are discarded too quickly,cant compete with an established name with regular callers,bosses want the money rolling in from day 1.In some cases these girls are stale.No coincidence that some of the more energetic performers mentioned are fairly new to nights ie fresh.Even Lori might loose some Bounce after 5yrs or more on nights.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-05-2011 09:40
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Lori may not be doing the babe channels in 5 years time? it's hard to know who what babes will be here by then Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 00:34 by Classic84.)
11-05-2011 11:28
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

All the channels are a little lackluster at the moment. Bring back the good old days when Bangbabes and Elite were trying to out do each other on a nightly basis. I always remember the night when Bangbabes had four girls all over each other which from memory were Lolly, Candy, Jet and Flo. This session was amazing in itself but then Elite counteracted with their big guns of Emily and Hazel with a few bottles of oil.eek Now that's what I'm talking about.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 13:19 by dirtbag.)
11-05-2011 13:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

this is a good question, i think we all know that the answer is YES but their has to be a catalyst for change and as long as the shows are making money nothing is going to change

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-05-2011 13:31
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Babeworldtv, TVX Cream/Honey and Hotel Voyeur/Angels TV going bust i should of been enough proof that if you don't do anything different, you will eventually pay the ultimate price and no-one is immune from going down the swanny. Viewers will stop watching if the shows are being repetitive and dull.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-05-2011 13:43
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Yes, they do need an overhaul. The hot tub they used during the days a year or so ago made for essential viewing. I'm not sure they'd get away with that during the days given the present climate, but there's no reason they can't have it for nights.

What would help would be interactive and bigger sets; gyms, massage parlours, pools. I'd also love to see stuff like oil wrestling and strip fights, but apprciate this is difficult to implement because the shows rely on a girl on a phone taking calls, to make their money. Having said that, this kind of thing could be done while still making money, if they just give it a little thought. Take the two examples given - they could have the two girls oil wrestling/strip fighting, and a third girl asking for callers to place bets on who they think will win by texting/phoning.

Improvements could be made. They just need to use their imagination instead of settling for the staus quo.

The sobering point to all this, however, is the fact that while they're making enough profit they'll be more than happy to keep things running how they are.
11-05-2011 14:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Nothing is indespensible, so no channel can rest easy knowing that they will always be around. Admittedly the established "big three" - (Babestation, Elite and Red Light) are more successful, but I've seen a growing number of complaints about even these on this forum, and I too have put more than my two penny worth of criticism forward about Babestation's advertising policies.

At the end of the day I suppose it comes down to what girls people prefer, and that kind of dictates which channel they will watch most. I hope we don't see any more channels closing (except one Wink) as far too many of them have met a sad end before they even got started. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
11-05-2011 14:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The key from my perspective is for the channels and the babes to both play their part in mixing things up now and again. From the channels point of view this means investment in and rotation of sets for the babes to work in. It also means having an eclectic and sufficient variety of babes to keep the viewers interested. From the point of view of the babes the key things are for them to have a wide selection of outfits, be able to engage in role play and most importantly be adaptable. If the call requires slow, sensual movement then adopt this approach. If it demands more energy and gusto then give it. Its all a question of identifying the mood of the caller and going with the flow. The thing to avoid is repetitive shows with same set, same costume, same babes and same performance. Variety is key. In recent times things have been disappointing in some areas but these disappointments are easily resolved with common sense. Common sense should not have to equal radical overhaul, at least I hope not Wink

12-05-2011 00:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV