cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Glamour Lounge Live

GlamourLoungeLive Offline
Live WebCam Girls

RE: Glamour Lounge Live - 1 Month On
Glamour Lounge Live - Hits Pages of Maxim Aain!! With pictures by Justin Bloom of Cherry Blossom Media featuring the sexy Emma Kate Dawson shot exclusively for Glamour Lounge Live and Maxim. Soon you will be able to the full images set plus tons more of Emma in the VIP members area of our GLL site.

[Image: Emma_Kate_dawson_maxim_magazine_glamour_lounge_live.png]

Kind Regards, Glamour Lounge Live
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 13:33 by GlamourLoungeLive.)
21-05-2011 13:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Live WebCam Girls

We are now shooting exclusive content for our new, soon to arrive, VIP members area on Glamour Lounge Live. First up, Shelley Roberts. Watch out for her never before seen new hard solo content levels! Coming soon to a screen near you.... You will see a teaser or two soon on our youtube channel and pay per view tasters in her vid gallery in the free members area - just sign up if you have not already and top up some credits.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 19:35 by GlamourLoungeLive.)
25-05-2011 19:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone managed to register for this as I`m following what I though was an idiots guide and when asked for a user name and password using 6 -8 characters it says not right characters, then it asks for Yank stuff like zip codes but I had changed it to UK are we not meant to access this and if so is it worth it?
21-06-2011 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Live WebCam Girls

Hey Jocky,

Thanks for your post, we have well over 2000 members and many happy chatters so hope you will soon be another :-) Have not heard any issues with passwords. Please enter your UK postcode into the Zip code field. Our developers are US based but it is all in £'s inside lol so not to confuse as most of our models are UK Channel Babes and models.

Good luck and hope you enjoy!!!

GLL - Lucy Admin

(21-06-2011 20:45 )jocky.wilson Wrote:  Has anyone managed to register for this as I`m following what I though was an idiots guide and when asked for a user name and password using 6 -8 characters it says not right characters, then it asks for Yank stuff like zip codes but I had changed it to UK are we not meant to access this and if so is it worth it?

27-06-2011 10:17
Live WebCam Girls

Shelly Robers - Maxim Feature
Another feature for GLL in Maxim, enjoy Here

27-06-2011 10:20
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Glamour Lounge Live
Any sign of danni Fernandez, asked on here pm and on Twitter, would be nice to get an answer I have spent money on the site
02-08-2011 23:44
Live WebCam Girls

Double Trouble tonight on Glamour Lounge Live - from 8.30 log in to see the gorgeous identical twins - Kladia and... http://fb.me/1ivUuokIu

01-09-2011 21:54
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

just seen ur website looks very good i will definatly go back on when the girls are online
06-09-2011 22:46
Live WebCam Girls

(02-08-2011 23:44 )superpetemac Wrote:  Any sign of danni Fernandez, asked on here pm and on Twitter, would be nice to get an answer I have spent money on the site

Danni has been online. Try messaging her to arrange to meet online when you both free :-)

20-10-2011 15:54
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

It would be good to see this site gather a bit of momentum. If it offered up some proper competition to GSL then ultimately everyone would benefit..

I notice they have Nickie Ann (the feisty brunette that walked out on 'The Bachelor') on cam at 8pm tonight which is interesting.

I still think the choice of site name was a bit cheeky though Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 15:10 by Rise.)
27-10-2011 13:41

gemma hiles