GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
its pretty hard to get fat eating a cookbook mate Tongue laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2018 16:26 by HEX!T.)
26-04-2018 16:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2018 16:25 )HEX!T Wrote:  its pretty hard to get fat eating a cookbook mate Tongue laugh

how many of us read a cookbook and then go and eat Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-04-2018 16:54
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

What the fuck gives with this sorry arsed excuse for a Spring. We're nearly in May, but here we are, fucking raining (again) but worse still, its chilly as fuck. I've known days in December warmer than this shite.

Fuck off.
27-04-2018 09:57
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

With the media love in with Liverpool ffs. Hope Real Madrid win.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
03-05-2018 16:08
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

What really pisses me off is complete and utter Douchelords having bangable girlfriends

The following video is from the boyfriend of a girl I just posted in the vlogger section. The tag for his youtube channel is sharing my love of motorcycles, weight lifting and a positive lifestyle. His girl models all the bikes he works on and has got some nice tits but throughout the video whilst working on the motor cycle he's like "put your tits into it", "use your tits" for something that tits just wouldn't work on and getting all hyped up about her using lube. Him and his mate are total infintile meat heads using phrases like "I'm a badass" and pretending that the compressor is his dick.

His name is Jaret which I guess is just an alternative to Jared. So you got him, Trump's little golden boy son in law prat and the guy from Subway that is a convicted child sex offender and I'm really not sure who is worst out of those three

How is it that a total misogynist ding dong that treats his girl like a piece of meat for the world to see can get said girl in the first place?

That fucking pisses me off !!!!

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
06-05-2018 22:32
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

When you switch on the news channel to see what's happening, but they're showing one of those filler programmes. The Pledge, Dateline London, The Plastic Whale, Meghan Markle Bride Special, Click, Travel Show, etc., and you think I'll try again in half an hour.
Why can't a news channel just show the NEWS!
07-05-2018 14:05
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Bombarded with e-mails from companies wanting permission to keep bombarding me with e-mails after the law changes on Friday bladewave

Getting one a day from WH Smith (I think I bought a couple of books online about 3 years ago Rolleyes ) sounding ever more panicky. Well they can suck it up, only 3 days to go... Big Laugh
22-05-2018 12:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

My car's CD/radio player has voluntarily decided it's not a CD player anymore, which is odd (it lists other settings, but not the CD one). But I suppose as long as the radio works, it could be worse.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-05-2018 13:25
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(03-05-2018 16:08 )tjl007 Wrote:  With the media love in with Liverpool ffs. Hope Real Madrid win.

Ha...if you're pissed off now, would love to see your face if Liverpool win the trophy.

I can see a lot of goals in that match, wouldn't be surprised if it ends up 4-3 either way.
25-05-2018 14:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I hope whichever underpaid underling at my preferred supermarket who decided that "Three Cheese & Onion" is the same as "Savoury Cheese" meets with the fate they deserve.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-05-2018 21:38

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles