GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
(29-11-2017 10:42 )skully Wrote:  
(28-11-2017 21:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  Are we talking about trailer shown TV, trailers in the cinema or trailers on DVD or all three may I ask thee?

I would say that at some point they've all been guilty of ruining/almost ruining a film.
It's a balancing act, which I can imagine is very difficult, but in cases like Terminator Genisys, where there was a disagreement on the trailer and plot points being revealed, ultimately, the person who's vision it is, writer/director, should get the final say, as they're less likely to ruin it than an exec at a studio who is just thinking about money.

Totally agree but why sit through at least 10 mins of trailers of films you're never gonna watch on a DVD? surely the trailer should be left to writer/director not some executive in an office

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-11-2017 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Kellogs are getting rid of Ricicles in a bid to cut 40% sugar from cereals the fucking healthy eating nazi's have gone to far !!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-11-2017 13:34
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ Can't you just sprinkle sugar on Rice Krispies? Before you blow your gasket Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-11-2017 14:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Why they not getting rid off Frosties then is it cos Tony the Tiger is an endangered species Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-11-2017 14:23
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Pity it wasn't Fruit & Fibre. I accidently bought a box the other day annoyed

How does anybody eat that stuff? bladewave

Even the Scotsman in me didn't stop me throwing it in the bin Important
30-11-2017 14:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Scotsman eating fruit Shocker !!!

Happy St Andrews day BTW Wink

30-11-2017 14:32
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-11-2017 14:32 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Scotsman eating fruit Shocker !!!

Happy St Andrews day BTW Wink

Not sure I'd count that stuff as 'fruit' Wink
30-11-2017 14:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

(30-11-2017 13:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Kellogs are getting rid of Ricicles in a bid to cut 40% sugar from cereals the fucking healthy eating nazi's have gone to far !!
yeah seems the general consensus in america is that sugar is the root of all evil as far as cause of cancer... nowt to do with there GM corn r the fact they had over 2000 above ground nuclear tests.
but hey it was proven that "big sugar", did pay to have certain studies buried when they found a correlation between sugar and obesity.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2017 15:18 by HEX!T.)
30-11-2017 15:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(30-11-2017 13:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Kellogs are getting rid of Ricicles in a bid to cut 40% sugar from cereals the fucking healthy eating nazi's have gone to far !!

Kelloggs get rid of Ricicles but not shit like Fruit n Fibre (Nod in agreement with Silent Majority) they should stop also making Bran Flakes that's just as awful - tried once - never again!! Must be more sugar in them as there is in Ricicles!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
30-11-2017 17:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(30-11-2017 14:23 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Why they not getting rid off Frosties then is it cos Tony the Tiger is an endangered species Wink

He must be getting close to being endangered when you think how old he is Tongue Tongue Big Grin Must be the world's oldest tiger I'd have thought

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2017 17:52 by lovebabes56.)
30-11-2017 17:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles