Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Poll: would you like to see amy capri work more nights at RLC
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Amy Capri to do more nights? yes or no

dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

Amy Capri to do more nights? yes or no
I personally would love to see amy work more nights at RLC but whats your thoughts.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 13:41 by dragonking.)
07-05-2011 13:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amy capri to do more nights? yes or no
(07-05-2011 13:39 )dragonking Wrote:  I personally would love to see amy work more nights at RLC but whats your thoughts.

Voted Yes.

For me, Amy has always been a night show girl and that is definitely what I prefer to see her doing.

Sounds as though Amy would prefer to do a few more nightshows too!

(07-05-2011 13:21 )amycapri Wrote:  Hope you all enjoyed my night show Wednesday/thursday as i surely did. would love to do more nights but its up to the powers to be.
thanks again for all the lovely comments

big luv Amy xxx

Hope we can convince RLC to give her more nightime slots.

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
07-05-2011 13:56
ernie_ball Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Amy capri to do more nights? yes or no
yes, more night shows for Amy. And to quote Mrs Slocombe, i am unanimous about that.
07-05-2011 14:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Amy Capri to do more nights? yes or no
I voted no.
07-05-2011 15:23
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

I voted no due to the fact that if rlc have any more night girls the world will implode from within it's own self
07-05-2011 15:25
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I went yes, her last night show was one of the best I have seen in ages, the fact that the caps of the naked bit had to be removed (and not at Amy's request) says a lot.
07-05-2011 15:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

No. In fact, she should just retire from the babe channels. Cool
07-05-2011 15:34
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Does she want to do nights? Cathy has spoken of the problems of ladies rejecting the night show because some of them just say no. Maybe Amy could post her opinion here so we know instead of saying it's her fault or rlc's fault she is not doing more night shows
07-05-2011 15:51
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

(07-05-2011 15:51 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Cathy has spoken of the problems of ladies rejecting the night show because some of them just say no.

I don't think Cathy ever said that, I'm sure she can correct me if I'm wrong. You might be thinking of Mellie mentioning it in the post below and I don't thinking Mellie was talking about Amy or girls like Rebecca Jade, Jasmine Jones etc who are proven night girls again I'm sure she can correct me if I'm wrong.

(27-04-2011 13:20 )Mellie D Wrote:  You must bear in mind that alot of day girls aren't up for nightshows. We do ask, but they say no. The thought of the nightshow and getting ones busom out is daunting for many of the girls, especially the younger ones.

(07-05-2011 15:51 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Does she want to do nights?

As for this, judging by her posts on the forum it would be a bit strange if she didn't want to do a night show when she is on her consistently saying how much she would love to do more night shows.

(07-05-2011 13:21 )amycapri Wrote:  Hope you all enjoyed my night show Wednesday/thursday as i surely did. would love to do more nights but its up to the powers to be.

So it's farily obvious to assume that she does want more night shifts but as she has said herself that is down to the schedule.

Personally I like Amy, thought her performance was excellent and would enjoy seeing her on nights more often, same story with Rebecca Jade & Jasmine Jones for that matter but do I want her taking shifts away from girls like Dionne, Lucy Zara, Dannii, Tori, Mellie and Lucy Summers then it's a no from me and that may be the problem regards the schedule.

To give any of the day girls (that want them) regular night shifts then you would have to give less shifts to those girls who imo are the channels top night girls and the reason they are on so much is probably because they are the most popular which = make the most money.

That's my two cents on the matter anyway.
07-05-2011 16:55
vialli09 Offline
Apprentice Poster

definitely yes from me, brilliant sexchat from herBig Grin and sexy as hell Heart
25-07-2011 18:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL