Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Texting in

boomtown Offline
Apprentice Poster

Texting in
Hi,

I've text in to the show a number of times, and they never read it out. has anyone else ever had a text read out on RLC? and is there any point in ever texting in again?
05-05-2011 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

RE: Texting in
If you don't txt rude stuff they will read out if they hav got time mate

Get ur rocks off..... I will!
05-05-2011 16:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have sent a few txt messages in to the night time shows in the past but no longer do so , i never got any read out , every thing i sent was complementary and could have been read out if they wanted to , i did put my name as mr mystery from the forum though and i know Cathy doesn't like me so that probably didn't go down to well at Pumpkin towers .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-05-2011 16:55
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

really, do i know you? have i told you i dont like you? or are you assuming because i dont reply to all your posts ,
what people on her also need to understand is the only time i am at the studio is when i do my shift ,and i can assure you we dont single people out if your texts were delivered they should have been responded to i will mention your experiance to the producers
cathySmile
05-05-2011 19:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cathy i was not serious about you not liking me , that was said tongue in cheek so to speak and was meant to be taken light heartedly , i am quite aware that you don't sit in the studios checking out all the txt messages and deciding which goes to screen or singling out members of this forum for special attention ie black list the ones that don't always say complimentary things about RLC .
I have sent a couple of txt's to RLC , 1 was to Jemma Jey on her first RLC show after her time away from the babe channels wishing her well and hoping she enjoys it on RLC , the other was to Tori Lea saying what a great bum she has and that it would look even better with some oil on it or naked , i did not get a mention whatsoever and nothing was read out but got charged annoyed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2011 19:54 by mr mystery.)
05-05-2011 19:39
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

Not really sure how often the girls do read out text messages but the only I have seen reading them out is Dionne.

She is the only night girl I've seen that has read them out anyway.
05-05-2011 19:57
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

As well as Dionne, I've seen Alex Adams read messages out at night (of course she has since left RLC). I've only seen Rebecca-Jade and Dannii Harwood (I think) read them out on days. On days, it seems that the girls were being relayed the messages from someone offscreen, while Dionne read hers directly from a laptop, and I think Alex did likewise.

There isn't really much point in texting any of the channels though (except possibly The Chat Wink) as it's hit and miss whether it will get read out and often all the girl will say is "Thanks for your message, I'd love you to give me a call".

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-05-2011 20:12
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(05-05-2011 20:12 )iloveMegan Wrote:  There isn't really much point in texting any of the channels though (except possibly The Chat Wink)

To be fair to her Fernanda on Elite reads out texts by the shedload!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

05-05-2011 21:38
aldo560 Away
Banned

(05-05-2011 16:28 )boomtown Wrote:  Hi,

I've text in to the show a number of times, and they never read it out. has anyone else ever had a text read out on RLC? and is there any point in ever texting in again?

sent maybe 5 texts (not all in the 1 night lol) all suitable for tv to rochelle, but never read out Sad

although shes a busy girl Heart

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
05-05-2011 22:46

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL