cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Precious

dalebags Offline
No Disintegrations

Precious
Dont know if my eyes were deceiving me or not but keep an eye out for this new Paris Hilton programme on ITV2 which is comig soon- I noticed a promotional picture for it the other day and could swear I saw the elusive and nearly forgotten Precious on the picture- It may not have been her but I'll try to get the picture and put it on to see if it is her- I thought she has vanished.

If anyone else can find the pic as well that would be great
24-01-2009 11:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Precious
Have not seen the clip so cannot comment, but will be interesting to know if it is her or not.
24-01-2009 12:51
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

dalebags Wrote:Dont know if my eyes were deceiving me or not but keep an eye out for this new Paris Hilton programme on ITV2 which is comig soon- I noticed a promotional picture for it the other day and could swear I saw the elusive and nearly forgotten Precious on the picture- It may not have been her but I'll try to get the picture and put it on to see if it is her- I thought she has vanished.

If anyone else can find the pic as well that would be great

If it's a picture of Paris Hilton with the 12 contestants that you're talking about then your eyes were deceiving you because she's definitely not there.

Could have been a different photo you're talking about of course but I'd have thought that would be the most obvious one used for promotional purposes.
24-01-2009 12:55
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

did you think it was this one:

[Image: Paris-Hiltons-British-Best-Friend-0ffc0e...21bd6b.jpg]
24-01-2009 14:09
dalebags Offline
No Disintegrations

It was that picture that I saw with the 12 contestants but the close up one you kindly provided was not there.Looking at that one I dont think it is her- I dont know her real name (Layla)

We shall hopefully find out though

Thanks for the help
25-01-2009 21:24

gemma hiles