babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Babes - Makeup and Fake Tan

Charlemagne Offline

Babes - Makeup and Fake Tan
I saw some Playboy pictures of one my favourite babes where she was wearing the minimum amount of makeup.
It made her look better and also a lot younger.

Also my pet hate are the babes that plaster themselves in fake tan.... don't they realise that it doesn't make them look bronze, but bright orange.

I'm not going to name girls as it would be unfair.

So babes please keep it as natural as possible.
24-04-2011 13:02
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Babes - Makeup and Fake Tan
I'm sorry but playboy pictures are the most airbrushed/touched up pictures around and never show the true image of what a girl looks like, saying that your right to an extent but some girls do look great if not better with fake tan/make up, just some need to realize where to draw the line.

also worth noting that sometimes what the girls look like on screen will look completely different to what they saw when they looked in the mirror
24-04-2011 14:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

(24-04-2011 14:02 )gazfc Wrote:  I'm sorry but playboy pictures are the most airbrushed/touched up pictures around and never show the true image of what a girl looks like, saying that your right to an extent but some girls do look great if not better with fake tan/make up, just some need to realize where to draw the line.

also worth noting that sometimes what the girls look like on screen will look completely different to what they saw when they looked in the mirror

I agree that Playboy touch up their pic, it was the different look that less makeup gave.
I'm not saying don't wear makeup... but they should draw the line before the clown stage.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2011 14:38 by Charlemagne.)
24-04-2011 14:36
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

When it comes to style etc, some women seem to have misunderstood exactly who Coco Chanel was - getting her confused with someone else Wink

24-04-2011 15:05
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think a lot of makeup looks fine if it's applied properly. I love seeing a girl with beautiful eyes with dark eye makeup on to really bring them out and a sexy pair of lips with some nice gloss on is very sexy.
24-04-2011 22:42
fafo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Some girls without make up look OK, most look really plane. "Glamour model" types tend to look plain.
24-04-2011 23:20
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Without meaning to be dull (but doing so anyway - t's easy for me!) I think we all know the fake tan thing is partly explained by the girls as largely a thing to do with lighting. Well, that's what they say anyway. Personally, I think if that's why they really do it, then it's a gamble - place your bet on light or dark; too much, too little or just right? What are the lights gonna make this level of 'tan' look like tonight? (Gee, I sure hope I don't look like a bisto-obsessed Cleopatra; oh well, here goes.Rolleyes Wish me luck!)

ps - just to play devil's advocate; give all the girls the POD treatment and then see how the shows look for one night only; (do not adjust your set; they really are this colour...)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 00:32 by Krill Liberator.)
25-04-2011 00:29
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

My girlfriend's sister has become addicted to fake tan - spends almost £100 per month on the stuff (it's a ridiculous price - £7 per tube!). She used to go to a local tanning place, but was put-off by all the scares about skin cancer.

It's a real ritual - someone has to help her apply it to her back, etc.

Unfortunately, the end result is still pretty Orange and she has to wear heavier makeup or it doesn't show.

Personally, I agree with Charlemagne - it generally makes women look older and less attractive - but she wouldn't dream of going out without it so it seems.bladewave

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
25-04-2011 07:19
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

£100? Jeez that's 35.7 bacardi breezers she missing out
25-04-2011 10:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV