Honey Scott on Babestation
just seen on twitter that babestation want a meeting with honey

Piper Niven Superfan
11-04-2011 19:58
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Honey Scott Chat
I was about to post that I would rather not have Honey on screen at all as on Babestation, but it's pretty much the same thing as BS is unwatchable these days (and the girl is barely "on screen" as it is). Would much rather see her on Elite, RLC, anywhere but BS and you-know-where really.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-04-2011 20:16
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Don't go BS, unless you want to be interupted every 2mins. Go to Elite or Sportxxx and just say to BS, thanks but no thanks.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-04-2011 20:31
Honey Offline
Junior Poster

I was honoured to be approached by babestation and I'm going to explore my options. I would just like to get back on tv on a channel which I will be happiest at. I'm a million miles from being signed to any channel. With so many gorgeous girls out there competition is fierce I just hope I get to play with some of them soon. :-)
17-04-2011 01:26
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(17-04-2011 01:26 )Honey Wrote:  I'm a million miles from being signed to any channel

That is a crime Sad One of the most beautiful girls on these channels and a great performer. I've already said that I wouldn't like to see you at Babestation (or a certain other channel you used to work for either, for that matter), but wherever you'll be happiest is the best place for you to go.

I just hope that place is Red Light or Elite Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
17-04-2011 01:43
luvmax Offline
Junior Poster

(17-04-2011 01:26 )Honey Wrote:  I was honoured to be approached by babestation and I'm going to explore my options. I would just like to get back on tv on a channel which I will be happiest at. I'm a million miles from being signed to any channel. With so many gorgeous girls out there competition is fierce I just hope I get to play with some of them soon. :-)
Couldn't claim to know what your best options are but, I hope whatever you do decide to do works out really well for you gorgeous.
Oh, and don't think you need worry too much about competition. You're the best. X
17-04-2011 09:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2011 01:26 )Honey Wrote:  I was honoured to be approached by babestation and I'm going to explore my options. I would just like to get back on tv on a channel which I will be happiest at. I'm a million miles from being signed to any channel. With so many gorgeous girls out there competition is fierce I just hope I get to play with some of them soon. :-)

hope so too honey think bs or elite will be the best for you

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2011 09:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Honey should have no problem finding a new channel if common sense prevails. Classy, elegant, beautiful, sexy and sophisticated. How can she go wrong? The best channel for Honey? Simple - the one she feels happiest at Heart

17-04-2011 11:49
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Honey

Please give BS a miss. Unless you want to be endlessly interrupted by xtreme plugging, and to be partially obscured by black boxes. Do you really want that?
17-04-2011 21:54
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

SportxxxBabes, Elite TV or Red Light Central are the three channels I'd try and pimp you out to, Honey! Either of those has already promised me a good commission that you'd be happy there. Wink
17-04-2011 22:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV