cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Gifts4babes Website - True or False?

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Gifts4babes Website - True or False?
I've heard from a VERY reliable source that the girls don't actually ever see the gifts that are bought by fans on gifts4babes.co.uk/sexstation. Instead, they agree to recieve a percentage of the profits from it and the rest goes into the company.

I'd never spend money on something like that myself but if this is true then it really is crossing the line. The fact that girls who are long gone like Crystal & Danielle are still featured on this site, doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Can anybody from Sexstation clear this up?
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2008 20:51 by Sylar.)
23-09-2008 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
luqa45 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Gifts4babes Website - True or False?
absolutely not true, one of the photographers there is my flat mate and I have been there when parcels and gifts have been delivered for the girls, many are from regular members who have been sending gifts to their favorite girls since the early days of Livexxx, I saw in the changing room there that the girls all have pigeon holes filled up with cards gifts and letters, so they are definitely receiving stuff from fans.

don't know about Crystal and Danielle's pics but I will ask him when I see him later.
23-09-2008 22:29
Sylar Offline

luqa45 Wrote:absolutely not true, one of the photographers there is my flat mate and I have been there when parcels and gifts have been delivered for the girls, many are from regular members who have been sending gifts to their favorite girls since the early days of Livexxx, I saw in the changing room there that the girls all have pigeon holes filled up with cards gifts and letters, so they are definitely receiving stuff from fans.

don't know about Crystal and Danielle's pics but I will ask him when I see him later.

Thanks for that BUT does that include the £100+ presents that are paid for through this particular website?

The person I heard it from used to work on SS. She put a message up on her website to warn fans not to use it for the reason mentioned above. Shes got no reason to lie.
24-09-2008 12:05
luqa45 Offline
Junior Poster

Hiya, well I asked about that and no body seemed to know anything about it, of course I don't know the girl you mean so can't inquire directly but I know that some of the girls regularly receive gifts from that site that have included things well over a hundred quid ,

maybe there was a screw up somewhere in the system with the gift for the SS girl you mention?,

sorry I can't be any more help, maybe you could try asking your favorite girl next time you chat with her ?

I mean with so many girls on the show and all receiving gifts regularly then if that was the case it would come to light an awful lot and piss all the girls off.
24-09-2008 12:22
Sylar Offline

I appreciate that Luqa, thank you.

All it was that I read a post from her just after she left (can't mention the girls name without her permission obviously), which warned people not to go anywhere near that website because the girls never actually recieve the gifts from THOSE pages - Instead there was an agreement that the girls got a percentage of the money, with the rest going into the company.

Buying presents for the girls isn't something I'd personally do but it just got to me that they appeared to be getting away with something like that.

However, if you're happy that this isn't the case anymore then I apologise for bringing it up but she's got no reason to lie about it. In fact, it sounded like it was part of the reason she left.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2008 13:45 by Sylar.)
24-09-2008 13:45
luqa45 Offline
Junior Poster

thats ok, my pleasure :-)

Im sorry for your friend, that was not a nice thing to happen, and Im sure she is not a liar, its more likely that something got screwed up somewhere. I saw a box a few weeks ago arrive for Jemstone, there was champagne in it, make-up, choclates, underwear, the post guy was struggling to carry it down the stairs :-)

now Im off to have a nose on that togs computer, I saw some hot pics of Lilly, and a new girl he shot the other day, who is coming on the show, a sexy blonde,who he says, was 'lap dancer of the year'...
24-09-2008 13:59
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I've sent prezzies in and got no responce back,so I think a lot goes "missing"
I think Animo's version is probably true...
24-09-2008 14:23
luqa45 Offline
Junior Poster

I sneaked these, and a few more, will post em up, obviously some parcels are clearly arriving for the girls.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

24-09-2008 16:07
luqa45 Offline
Junior Poster

a few more

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

24-09-2008 16:09
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

luqa45 Wrote:a few more

What exactly is your job at Cellcast????
Promotions or Production???

...Is that you Daimen????Tongue
24-09-2008 16:37

gemma hiles