babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Tiffany's Doing Great Lately

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Tiffany's Doing Great Lately
sorry guys i made a mistake! yeah kirsty is lynseys sister.
silly meRolleyes
01-02-2009 19:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iluvlolly Offline
Senior Poster

Sm© Wrote:
is this lynsey atkinsons sis?

Great vid SMc! She looks great in those boots and is wearing them ever time I see her at the moment!!!
05-02-2009 18:02
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Does Tiffany keep mouthing the words "Fuck Me", or have I just got a dirty mind?!

Never been a big Tiffany fan in the past but I reckon she's found her calling - she's made for this channel!
08-02-2009 16:52
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It looks like 'fuck me' but if you look closer, it's 'phone me'. Wink
08-02-2009 19:31
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

Is it my imagination or what but Tiffany seems to feature as the first babe of the day on The Pad every day at the moment???? Is this permanent or do they not have anyone else prepared to take the slot. Am not compalining but variety being the spice .....
09-02-2009 11:29
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Haha yeah, they can't seem to get rid of her! I'm starting to think she lives there!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 12:12 by Sylar.)
09-02-2009 12:11
kellco Offline
Junior Poster

Can anyone direct me to the Tiffany pussy pics that were posted on here - I tried search but can't find them. Think I seen them last week. Ta!
09-02-2009 13:07
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

She is turning into a bit of a star on the Day shows now.Nice outfit today.Quite clever at making it look like she's being rude while not actually saying anything stronger than "phone me".

It's got me thinking that with Jamie going it seems that the girls are allowed to do a lot more such as close ups,twirls full length views etc.Or perhaps that's merely a coincidence or a reaction to what some of the girls are like on Channel 960.

She did a stint on the webshow a couple of weeks ago.Couldn't resist phoning her so I did and was duly satisfied,she was quite "technical" for want of a better word,very descriptive without using slang..And after all those boobs do need exposure.
09-02-2009 13:46
Dreamlander Offline

Looking hot today but as someone else said it is becoming very predictable with the same girls doing the same slots and some models not on much.Marianne,Dannii H,Bobbi etc.aren't on enough.It would be a shame if a couple weeks down the line the viewers/callers got bored of Tiffany's hot daytime performances due to overkill.

Dreamlander
16-02-2009 11:10
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Dreamlander Wrote:Looking hot today but as someone else said it is becoming very predictable with the same girls doing the same slots and some models not on much.Marianne,Dannii H,Bobbi etc.aren't on enough.It would be a shame if a couple weeks down the line the viewers/callers got bored of Tiffany's hot daytime performances due to overkill.

Dreamlander

I am thinking (rightly or wrongly)that the channel is feeling the pinch.Not many girls on day or night shows at the moment and even allowing for holidays there seems to be lack of babes on show however on the day shows the girls are definitely putting a lot more into it which suggests that the calls could be dropping.I surfed for a few minutes last night and only a couple of girls were actually on calls whereas normally most are on the phone.
16-02-2009 11:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV