babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Tiffany's Doing Great Lately

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tiffany's Doing Great Lately
I totally agree with you on Tiffany. I was never a massive fan of her on late night but just something about her during the day, even before her recent sluttiness, is just brilliant. Having said that, I called her the other day and she wasn't that great really, it was a lot of work trying to get anything sexy out of her.
29-01-2009 20:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

after seeing her on the pad i wouldn't say no to her. lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-01-2009 20:24
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:I totally agree with you on Tiffany. I was never a massive fan of her on late night but just something about her during the day, even before her recent sluttiness, is just brilliant. Having said that, I called her the other day and she wasn't that great really, it was a lot of work trying to get anything sexy out of her.

I've noticed it all depends on the mood if you wanna get some sluttiness out of the known sl.uts of daytime tv (usually the girls that do the night time show too)..for example, the callers before me seemed to piss her off a bit (you cant hear the caller when you're listening to the calls on the Pad) so it took me a while to warm her up a bit..
29-01-2009 20:47
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

that other caller may of been me, i tried it on with her this morning, she told me to fuck off!!!............lol
Cool

29-01-2009 21:56
cherryryder Offline
Gone

al4 Wrote:that other caller may of been me, i tried it on with her this morning, she told me to fuck off!!!............lol
Cool

haha you like to go for the kill straight away..I admire that Cool

I called her yesterday, she looked so slutty for daytime viewing...that's what I'm all about!
29-01-2009 21:59
jordo Offline
L.F.C

cherryryder Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:I totally agree with you on Tiffany. I was never a massive fan of her on late night but just something about her during the day, even before her recent sluttiness, is just brilliant. Having said that, I called her the other day and she wasn't that great really, it was a lot of work trying to get anything sexy out of her.

I've noticed it all depends on the mood if you wanna get some sluttiness out of the known sl.uts of daytime tv (usually the girls that do the night time show too)..for example, the callers before me seemed to piss her off a bit (you cant hear the caller when you're listening to the calls on the Pad) so it took me a while to warm her up a bit..

Calling women slu.ts is why genuine guys like me can't get get sex as often as i'd like to.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 22:05 by jordo.)
29-01-2009 22:04
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

What's disengenuious about calling a girl a sl.ut?
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 22:08 by Scotsman.)
29-01-2009 22:08
cherryryder Offline
Gone

jordo Wrote:Calling women slu.ts is why genuine guys like me can't get get sex as often as i'd like to.

Oh they love to be called a s.lut in the evening shows..ask any of the night time babes, in fact some of them ask you to call them a s.lut..as long as its not said in a vindictive manner..
30-01-2009 19:12
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Tiffany is looking sooo AMAZING right now Smile

She has got be one of the best babes on tv .. she has a amazing body and she is always smiling which i love Smile
31-01-2009 13:48
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

jordo Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:

Calling women slu.ts is why genuine guys like me can't get get sex as often as i'd like to.

Its cause your a Liverpool fan y u cant get sex lmao

It's all in the tongue you know
31-01-2009 14:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV