Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

tonight

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

tonight
hi boys and girls just to let you all know i will be back on tonight and also to say thanks for the nice coments and vids so far look foward to spaking you tonight have a great evening love to all emma butt
22-09-2008 17:35
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: tonight
emmabutt Wrote:hi boys and girls just to let you all know i will be back on tonight and also to say thanks for the nice coments and vids so far look foward to spaking you tonight have a great evening love to all emma butt

Hi sexy xoxo, I'm not much into spanking as you know from are chats Big Grin

I'd do more than spank you if you were bent over in front of me mm yeah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
22-09-2008 17:48
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Emma is absolutely gorgeous...her eyes are amazing!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
23-09-2008 01:28
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

and those legs of hers yum yum

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-09-2008 01:36
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Hi everyone,
I'm the tvxmole so I know all the televisionX gossip and I can tell you that (sickness aside!) tonight on callgirls Live/sextalk Live will be Yazmin, Bonnie Simon, Crystal Pink and Unique! They're some smoking hot babes and we're glad to have them on our channels.
tvxmole.

http://www.televisionx.com
24-09-2008 11:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

tvxmole Wrote:tonight on callgirls Live/sextalk Live will be Yazmin, Bonnie Simon, Crystal Pink and Unique! They're some smoking hot babes and we're glad to have them on our channels.
tvxmole.

Thanks for the info, mole. It sounds like a good lineup!
24-09-2008 17:20
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

tvxmole Wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm the tvxmole so I know all the televisionX gossip and I can tell you that (sickness aside!) tonight on callgirls Live/sextalk Live will be Yazmin, Bonnie Simon, Crystal Pink and Unique! They're some smoking hot babes and we're glad to have them on our channels.
tvxmole.
tvxmole...will that channel ever do a pay per night version,or will it always be an annual sub????
24-09-2008 17:26
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i think they kinda already do or at least i know they do on sky, you ring up a number and you get a option asking if you wanna pay for a years worth or £5.99 for the night if you wanna see live/sextalk live on channel 922 for sextalk live and channel 924 for callgirls live

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-09-2008 17:51
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:i think they kinda already do or at least i know they do on sky, you ring up a number and you get a option asking if you wanna pay for a years worth or £5.99 for the night if you wanna see live/sextalk live on channel 922 for sextalk live and channel 924 for callgirls live

Thanks kalel...I'll give that a try then Big Grin
24-09-2008 18:01
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i hope it helps dondoe, let me know if it all works out for.

24-09-2008 18:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV