cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

live stream

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

live stream
An i the only one that thought the so called double end dildo action in the kitchen with cherry and kat and you couldn't see anything. Funny enough there was a second camera man filming it from angle where you could see if you was standing there. I bet that piece of film ends up on site on the members section. They said that at half 5 kat would be having full sex with guy, i believe when i see it, i hope am wrong.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-09-2008 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: live stream
Yeah I just read on the bgafd website forum that kats doing boy girl at 5:30pm so will just wait and see hopefully it will happen cherry posted it on there fingers crossed.
http://www.bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=...00&t=87100

Sometimes dead is better.
22-09-2008 16:52
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Well since we've got the live stream on this site, which is very handy, I'll keep an eye on what's going on inbetween reading these messages.

What time is it now? Oh 5:35, better click exit at the top of this page.
22-09-2008 17:36
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Well it's 5:52 now and no action yet. Kat wants another 5 callers first.

She claims that 164 people are watching the stream.
22-09-2008 17:52
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like there idea of b/g is a strapon never the less will stay tuned to see what happens.

22-09-2008 18:25
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

its was ok, i knew the b/g was never gonna happen, but then there is another one hour and thirty mins left

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-09-2008 18:50
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

When will we learn?

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
22-09-2008 18:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i guess never, can't believe they did that, if they were just gonna do a girl on girl then fair enough, but they shouldn't say there gonna do a b/g if there not gonna do it.

22-09-2008 18:53
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree with the above just another example of being deceived feel sorry for those who rung and there bank balance just to get things going and sadly they got nothing in return.

22-09-2008 20:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

don't get me wrong it was nice to see a bit of girl on girl action, but they should promoise things if there not gonna deilver. The kick in the teeth was that the action was censured, and to see it uncensured there gonna put it on site which you have to join up and pay for to see it uncut. Even what they did earlier on on the washing machine that was censured too and there was another camera man filming it from another angle which i bet is gonna on site too. What happened to filming new content to put on there. They don't realise by doing what there doing its putting off people wanting to ring up and join the site to see anything. There are some good models on there who i would to see in action. But stuff like this puts me off me off wanting to part with money.

22-09-2008 21:04

gemma hiles