Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

saying hello to everyone here

sasha Offline
Senior Poster

RE: saying hello to everyone here
Hi Ricardo,

Yes darling, I did used to use the name Anya. Thankyou for saying I have a nice arse.

I think my body is nice but I need to train more - swimming

Thanks again

Sash xx

Ricardo Wrote:Hi Sasha,

you are gorgeous. If you aren't on, I don't bother to even flick through the sex channels on SKY. You are the best. You have great great sex appeal and the most perfect ass I have ever seen.

Didn't you used to go the name of Anya on another channel? I never forget a gorgeous ass. Smile
03-11-2008 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ricardo Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: saying hello to everyone here
sasha Wrote:Hi Ricardo,

Yes darling, I did used to use the name Anya. Thankyou for saying I have a nice arse.

I think my body is nice but I need to train more - swimming

Thanks again

Sash xx

Ricardo Wrote:Hi Sasha,

you are gorgeous. If you aren't on, I don't bother to even flick through the sex channels on SKY. You are the best. You have great great sex appeal and the most perfect ass I have ever seen.

Didn't you used to go the name of Anya on another channel? I never forget a gorgeous ass. Smile

I should have emphasised that you have a great body. You are perfectly formed. Smile Great smile, good height, lovely breasts, flat stomach and long, shapely legs. You've even got nice feet!

Its a shame that Bangbabes makes you have to cover up all the time. It seems like you are a free spirt and very comforatble with showing every part of your great body. (Although you should definitely do a few more leg raises with your bum right up to the screen! Wink )
03-11-2008 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV