preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
New rota for the girls appears to be in place, Sammi and Nadia were on from 4am this morning it appears (Sammi looking really hot this morning btw), but by 9am it was Ali & Kitty on shift.

Quite possibly at the request of the girls to give them more flexibility with their hours of work since they likely all have commitments outside of the job.
30-01-2018 11:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah, there seems to be more substituting, girls working partial shifts with some other girl stepping in for a fewhours. But if this is really a new rota, they will need more girls or they will never get a day off. Sammi did look hot this morning but she didnt show anything.then she went off screen to do a perv cam. Very slow and not such a great hour, especially compared to most of the shows they have been doing.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 22:00 by rosebud.)
30-01-2018 21:57
crankshaft Offline

P/t extras like Nancy come back once in a while. Maybe due another return? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=64736

Be great if they invited Om back again. Her last stint didn't last long after she apparently got chastised after giving the viewers what they want in the spicy show on her first morning back. I'd to think things have relaxed abit since then
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2018 14:18 by crankshaft.)
31-01-2018 11:31
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

I really liked Nancy, she has a nice body and did very sexy shows when the Thai girls were allowed to. She would be good on the spicy hour. She came back for like a week late last year, then vanished again. The Om thing was tragic, she is so hot but BS totally destroyed her, I wonder if she would ever come back, but if she did she would be perfect for spicy - imagine along side Ali or Amy, wow...
02-02-2018 00:11
crankshaft Offline

Channel off-air this morning. Is this a one -off blip or have things ground to a halt?
07-11-2018 07:54
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2018 07:54 )crankshaft Wrote:  Channel off-air this morning. Is this a one -off blip or have things ground to a halt?

Daisy and Jasmine were on screen ready to start the show, then Amy and a guy came in and the screen froze for a short time, and went blank, that's all I know
07-11-2018 14:12
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

(07-11-2018 07:54 )crankshaft Wrote:  Channel off-air this morning. Is this a one -off blip or have things ground to a halt?

On rampant chat on Tuesday it mentioned they were moving to a new studio. Not sure when that's due to happen.
08-11-2018 00:59
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Thai Chat is back with a new set - not sure if they are in a new studio space. Nothing about the show has changed yet.
08-11-2018 03:07
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(08-11-2018 03:07 )rosebud Wrote:  Thai Chat is back with a new set - not sure if they are in a new studio space. Nothing about the show has changed yet.

That is the original set up with the sofa, I never really liked that other set, it looked clinical to me. It's nice to see Maya back, she was certainly giving Amy's bare boobs a good feel this morning. What puzzles me is why Amy still gets her boobs out but nobody else does, there is obviously no ban on them doing it if Amy can do it.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 06:47 by curlybaggie.)
08-11-2018 06:44
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

I think when they took the 4:00 show off TV, the models responded with a kind of passive-aggressive approach not showing boobs anymore, and they suddenly got all worked up about freeloaders seeing anything. I read on the other forum that some videos of their naked shows were getting onto the internet and people in Thailand were seeing, so now that site is banned in Thailand. Amy isn't showing as much as she used to, but she can't be held down completely. I think the other girls can be cowed by the fear of someone seeing them in the community. I guess it will take a while and maybe the return of someone like Ali, who doesn't give a damn what other people see or say.
08-11-2018 14:21

preetiandpriya.com