Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

RLC - On Screen Graphics (OSG)

alan007 Offline
Senior Poster

smaller graphics on screen
hi guys
im sure it anoys most of you if not all of you the size of the on screen grapics, especialy when the cameraman goes off on one with the cam and then the graphics hide the best bits.

favorite girls....kandi kay-jenna hoskins -dannii harwood -kitty lea-brookie-lucy summers-
09-03-2011 17:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: smaller graphics on screen
I think the phone service OSG's are ok not the best but not the worst either , the thing i really don't like is the large oval picture service and txt message OSG at the bottom right hand corner of the screen , it's far to large and comes further up the tv screen than the normal OSG's do , most of the girls tend to lay with their heads to the left of the screen and the bottom half of their body's to the right which is more often than not covered by the bloody large oval OSG annoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-03-2011 17:57
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

yeah they are a bit big. wish they had the girls names on the screen sometimes tho.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
09-03-2011 19:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not sure if this thread has done the trick but the OSG's on channel 948 have been changed and changed for the better Smile , the bloody big oval box at the bottom has been made smaller and moved in a bit from the bottom right-hand corner and the RLC logo has been moved to the top left hand corner , the other channel OSG's have yet to be changed but i should think it is just a matter of time Smile the 948 OSG's are a definite improvement IMO .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-03-2011 13:18
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

What is going on with the graphics?
I know there are problems with the web stream but what is happening tonight? 902 had a slight glitch in the graphics since the pictures were changed a few weeks ago, showing a black box for a few seconds when the pictures changed at a certain point. This appears to have almost gone. Now 911 has gone haywire. There is about 5 seconds of the black graphic box covering the bottom half of the screen, back to normal for about 25 seconds, back to black for about another 20 seconds then returning to normal for about 2 minutes and 40 seconds adding up to 3 minutes 30 seconds. At £1.53 a minute this is not very good for the callers trying to interact with the girl on screen. Surely the producers camera persons or somebody should be monitoring the output going live to screen. It needs sorting out pretty quickly.

In the time it took to compose this message I have now seen that 911 appears to be back to normal, although the way the pictures are cycling, it looks to me as if there could be more than one set of graphics and there is a conflict between them

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2011 00:01 by andyjb.)
13-07-2011 23:45

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL