Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Question about SexTalk at 12am

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Question about SexTalk at 12am
cosmonaut Wrote:
ivorthckeshaft Wrote:Don't bother. Apart from being full frontal these shows are as erotic as Bloomberg.

I beg to differ, as I for one have always enjoyed the SexTalk show.

Me too! Unfortunately I can't justify the subscription any longer, for just that one show.
21-01-2009 12:43
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

A while back I had TVX for a year and then Playboy/Adult channel after that for a year,it was the minimum you could have before being allowed to cancel.After about a week of each channel it became mind numbing! You soon become de-sensitised to what you are seeing and knowing what you are going to get and how far it goes quickly becomes un-erotic. I realise these channels have appeal to many people but if you like adult entertainment for the 'oops' and 'what ifs?' then these channels aren't the way to go.

Dreamlander
21-01-2009 12:59
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

Yes I know ofcom have rules. The speed limit on the M6 is 70 but that doesn't mean every sod drives at 65. If you don't challenge censorship then give up and go to CBBC. The lack of balls by TVX, TAC etc is pathetic. If your programme directors had been around in the 1960s Lady Chatterly would still be hardcore and late night TV would be come dancing with some hasbeen variety "star".
Until you fight censorshio you play straight into John Bayer and his amerry band of saddos greasy paws.
21-01-2009 22:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV