Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Savannah Mai - (Rochelle) - Chat, Caps & Vids

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Rochelle - Red Light Central : Chat, Caps & Vids
(28-06-2011 10:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  It's been mentioned many times by reps from RLC that ALL the RLC girls are allowed to get naked and put on the same type of show that girls from other channel do , RLC say they let the girls have the freedom do decide for them selves if they want to wear bigger knickers or even the 2 pairs like some of the RLC girls favour wearing or if they want to go naked , RLC say they let the girls just work to a level that the girls themselves are comfortable with .
I agree with previous posts Rochelle's performances are far safer than when she started on RLC and far safer than when she worked for Cellcast and Bangbabes , so maybe Rochelle wasn't comfortable with the more explicit shows she used to do in the past and is now working to a level that she herself is more comfortable with , so if this is the case then that's OK with me , the girls should never be pressurised into doing things the are not comfortable with.
But i must say i used to love watching Rochelle's naked sections she used to do in her hedonistic days on BS and Bangbabes , i very rarely watch her shows nowadays , in fact i don't really bother watching RLC much at all now , the style of performances some of the girls put on doesn't really do much for me and i usually end up watching other channels instead .

I know i'm speaking from probably a biased point of view, but I can't see that being the case. Rochelle seems to enjoy her shows the dirtier they get. The tamer they get, the less enthused she seems. Give her a skimpy thong, tell her to get naked and oiled up, and you'd see a much hornier Rochelle IMO.
28-06-2011 11:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I thought I was the only one who noticed she hasn't been her usual bright full on self lately. But such is the high standards Rochelle has set with her performances that her almost going through the motions is still on par or better than lots of babe channel girls. She's still, in my opinion, one of the most attractive girls on all the channels.

We all have days where we're not completely at it for one reason or another. Maybe she's just fed up of this whole thing and wants to try something new.

I admit to missing the old naked, oiled and rubbing Rochelle. That pink set would've been ideal for that. But still a stunning girl Smile
28-06-2011 12:33
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

(28-06-2011 10:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  It's been mentioned many times by reps from RLC that ALL the RLC girls are allowed to get naked and put on the same type of show that girls from other channel do , RLC say they let the girls have the freedom do decide for them selves if they want to wear bigger knickers or even the 2 pairs like some of the RLC girls favour wearing or if they want to go naked , RLC say they let the girls just work to a level that the girls themselves are comfortable with .
I agree with previous posts Rochelle's performances are far safer than when she started on RLC and far safer than when she worked for Cellcast and Bangbabes , so maybe Rochelle wasn't comfortable with the more explicit shows she used to do in the past and is now working to a level that she herself is more comfortable with , so if this is the case then that's OK with me , the girls should never be pressurised into doing things the are not comfortable with .
But i must say i used to love watching Rochelle's naked sections she used to do in her hedonistic days on BS and Bangbabes , i very rarely watch her shows nowadays , in fact i don't really bother watching RLC much at all now , the style of performances some of the girls put on doesn't really do much for me and i usually end up watching other channels instead .
would that mean if rochelle wanted to flash her pussy she would be allowed?
Imagine this a 2-4-1 with ROCHELLE and ........ RUBY SUMMERS THAT WOULD BE JUST AWESOMEEEE!!!!! and also is rochelle married since she was wearing a ring on her right hand near her middle finger im guessing she is right?
30-06-2011 21:09
skully Offline

(30-06-2011 21:09 )ryanphinlan2011 Wrote:  would that mean if rochelle wanted to flash her pussy she would be allowed?

No it wouldn't mate, slips do happen every now and again, but intentional flashing would get her and the channel in trouble these days.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-07-2011 09:54
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

BUT what happens if SHE WANTS TO
01-07-2011 16:58
skully Offline

It doesn't matter if she wants to, she's not allowed to.
All the channels have a set of rules they have to stick by and intentional pussy flashing is something none of them can do.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-07-2011 17:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-07-2011 16:58 )ryanphinlan2011 Wrote:  BUT what happens if SHE WANTS TO

Cathy Barry , Lucy Zara or Mellie would chain her up in the dungeon set and give her a good lashing with the "cat o nine tails" for being a naughty girl laugh

In all seriousness my comments were about the RLC girls not being under any stricter "in house" rules , but they still have to abide by Ofcom's generally accepted standards the same has other channels , when i say RLC allows their girls to get naked , i don't mean full frontal .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-07-2011 17:33
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Rochelle's on tonight according to their schedule.

looking forward to it, but not expecting too much given the state of the channels presently.
04-07-2011 15:53
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

Im guessing that RLC made a rule saying no one can show there boobs till 10 o'clock seriously does what i think
04-07-2011 20:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-07-2011 20:43 )ryanphinlan2011 Wrote:  Im guessing that RLC made a rule saying no one can show there boobs till 10 o'clock seriously does what i think

can't blame RLC for that as ofcom say no until 10

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-07-2011 21:07

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL