Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Change of Sky channel

vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

Change of Sky channel
TXV Callgirls are soon moving to a new channel on Sky. I don't know the exact date for sure, it might be 1 August, but instead of Sky channel 905 it will be 924.
27-07-2008 19:05
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Change of Sky channel
No matter where it moves to it will always be a Crap Channel. It's really boring cause you'd need Binoculars to see the ladies cause the cam is always zoomed back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Streamed Movies.....
28-07-2008 10:28
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

Yes it's true, they are too far away from the cam. I like it at one time but now it's just about the dullest babe channel of the lot. Not to mention that the girls I liked on it have all left anyway and I'm not keen on any of the current ones.
28-07-2008 11:12
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

southlondonphil Wrote:Yes it's true, they are too far away from the cam. I like it at one time but now it's just about the dullest babe channel of the lot. Not to mention that the girls I liked on it have all left anyway and I'm not keen on any of the current ones.
Agreed not the best,viaing for the last place slot,though I did like it when Karlie Simon was on it but she seems to have left now..
28-07-2008 12:07
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

TVX said the call girls are going to have a brand new set on Friday, so who know? Maybe the girls will end up being closer to the cam.
28-07-2008 13:28
sammycandy Offline
Junior Poster

hi guys candy here...!!!!!! if you mail tvx with all your probs im sure there sort it for you.

sooo guys who do u want to see back on tvx call girls? x x
28-07-2008 20:38
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

Hi Candy!

Thanks for posting.

I haven't seen you on the Call Girls show for a while? Are you still on there then?
29-07-2008 00:39
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I checked out tvx call girls last night when I was zapping the channels and the cam was much closer than usual. Not all the time, but quite often one of the girls was close to the cam. It's the first time I've seen that for a long time. Was it a coincidence or did anyone at tvx read this thread? Just possibly this forum achieved a result, what do you think?
29-07-2008 07:27
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

BarrieBF Wrote:I checked out tvx call girls last night when I was zapping the channels and the cam was much closer than usual. Not all the time, but quite often one of the girls was close to the cam. It's the first time I've seen that for a long time. Was it a coincidence or did anyone at tvx read this thread? Just possibly this forum achieved a result, what do you think?

i remember when the camera used 2 zoom in on the girl's crotch i miss those days!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
30-07-2008 20:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I think what I reported a couple of days ago was a fluke. Last night the cam on tvx was at its normal distance and there was nothing much to report. If they are having a new set from tomorrow, as has been reported, we'll have to see if that makes any difference.
31-07-2008 07:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV