gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I think this weeks change could be for a reason, and she will be doing Wednesdays. Her time away from tv, is due to her modelling side and personal challenges to be better her life after she leaves the industry. We all would like more of her, but we can't have what we want. Things have to come to an end.

But who out of the new guard can replace her??
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2019 18:26 by Dilligafnorbert.)
10-11-2019 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

In our forum 'after' hasn't been discussed much as it's beyond our remit.
I've spoken to Fernanda Heart four times, the last 18 months ago, I report selections from five primary sources and those that I glean here.
10-11-2019 20:08
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Ok then. Like that you posted this at 21.08 today. But its only 19.45. I thought you spoke to her on a regular basis.
10-11-2019 20:47
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Ok 2 interesting Fernanda things:

The developing thing is tomorrows show:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1194945120044486656

It was on S66's Twitter and aaron :cool: reported, describing it as a lovesense show.
Marcus has confirmed the appearance in the Instagram account he manages:

[Image: image-78DD_5DCD8509.jpg]

He's also retweeted the Team S66 message.
However Fernanda !favorite! herself indicates in BGF that she's been in Morocco so that might be why Marcus took some time to eventually confirm for tomorrow on Twitter.

The second thing is the reference above to Libidex.

I've meant to report on this before and this is as good a time as any.
Fernanda !favorite! first mentioned them herself on this forum in maybe 2012 saying that they specially made a catsuit for her that she wore on air.
It became part of Babeshow legend.
I checked up on Libidex and they are based in Islington but crucially have a shop called Liberation at 49 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H9HE.
A couple of years ago I visited to check the place out and met a very friendly lady who I suspected might be in charge. A week later when I returned with Significant Other !favorite! a gentleman was on duty who seemed more interested in sorting his paperwork.
They don't keep a wide range of catsuits in stock. I wanted to just ask for what Fernanda !favorite! has but I was able to buy a red one after SO had tried it on in the changing rooms. The place was quiet and convivial and relatively clean but I did wonder how many other ladies had tried on the catsuit.
No, we didn't bump into Fernanda !favorite! but her presence was definitely there because so much of their advertising features her.

If you decide to follow Fernanda's !favorite! high heels too then you might consider dining Italian at Carluccio's along the road. You can be sure that Fernanda's !favorite! been in there too.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2019 15:48 by Chrisst.)
14-11-2019 19:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

so she is likely to be wearing the cat suit?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-11-2019 20:23
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-6E52_5DCE85C0.jpg]
[Image: image-8253_5DCE9F28.jpg]

[Image: image-192F_5DCED497.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2019 17:40 by Chrisst.)
15-11-2019 12:03
Grand Theft Ant Offline
Babeshows + Latex = Wank

(14-11-2019 20:23 )babelover48 Wrote:  so she is likely to be wearing the cat suit?

No catsuit today but a purple latex top and black latex miniskirt.
15-11-2019 14:52
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

And another Fernanda show without any excitement, almost a statue, which in no way resembles her daytime performances in previous years is 2018, 2017, 2016, and other years, where she hugged her big breasts with her left arm making them almost double in size, and explode so sexy, unfortunately since she came back from vacation no longer does that, unfortunate, nothing remembers that Fernanda Ferrari who hugged her big breasts being super sensual, she remains friendly, but the presentations are far below than they were before.

https://www.tvgirlsgallery.co.uk/share-2...7EF6C.html

The image on the link illustrates what I said earlier.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2019 15:27 by rick6.)
15-11-2019 15:26
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Rick,
Unfortunately Fernanda Heart is unable to hug her big breasts as we all like as her performance is currently being broadcast on Sky and the regulator, The Office Of Communications operated by the Government of The United Kingdom may complain and possibly fine both her and Studio 66.
If you continue watching then later today when Fernanda Heart is not on Sky, (we call it Web Only) then she might be allowed to hug her breasts.
There is even more chance that we will all see what you have described after 22.00 hours GMT.
There is no point in you hoping for a return to the standards of 2018, 2017 or 2016 because she can't do that anymore.

[Image: image-1AB0_5DCEC08F.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2019 16:14 by Chrisst.)
15-11-2019 16:09
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2019 15:26 )rick6 Wrote:  And another Fernanda show without any excitement, almost a statue, which in no way resembles her daytime performances in previous years is 2018, 2017, 2016, and other years, where she hugged her big breasts with her left arm making them almost double in size, and explode so sexy, unfortunately since she came back from vacation no longer does that, unfortunate, nothing remembers that Fernanda Ferrari who hugged her big breasts being super sensual, she remains friendly, but the presentations are far below than they were before.

https://www.tvgirlsgallery.co.uk/share-2...7EF6C.html

The image on the link illustrates what I said earlier.
if your not happy stop watching and STOP fucking moaning about her not hugging her breasts, every time shes on you come up with the same shit annoyed
15-11-2019 17:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles