gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(30-04-2021 23:25 )wineface2 Wrote:  Yeah i can confirm the olyfans thing with recorded messages is a scam, some con artist using old recorded clips of her phone calls, dont say i didnt warn yas

What utter rubbish. Why would you come on here and lie like that. Have you got an axe to grind. Did Fernanda some how slight you in some way so you have come on here to slag off her Onlyfans.

Onlyfans where the girls have to be verified its them with a passport and for VAT among other things.

I can confirm its 100% genuine and not somone with a library of recorded phone calls. Pull the other one its got bells on.
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2021 23:49 by TonTon.)
30-04-2021 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone with half a brain and any doubt about Fernanda's Onlyfans could ask her to say the date or your name or some other special thing in the reply. Hence it would be absolutely impossible its some old recording.
01-05-2021 00:02
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

Hey my beautiful people, I hope you are all well and safe. It has been so weird being away from tv but I will forever have the wonderful memories you all gave to me Heart

I came to clarify about OnlyFans. Whoever is that person who said it’s old record phone calls is lying. I do send personal voice messages where you can tell me what you want me to say. I get a lot of request about fantasies etc so I can’t see how it’d be pre recorded.

I’m abroad and not able to do custom videos but once I’m back then I will for sure Tongue

I hope you are all enjoying my OnlyFans and my very naughty daily updates Smile

I love you all Heart and thank you for all the love Heart

Keep smiling always Heart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
01-05-2021 00:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Miss Fernanda so much, pure sex

Phone sex expert.
Regulars and newbies welcome.
Bi and curious guys only.
Completely discreet.
PM me...I’m a complete slut over the phone or Skype.
30-11-2021 15:58
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think having her inducted in the HOF just shows how much we all loved, appreciated, respected, and enjoyed her performances a legend among legends and I think being in the HOF would mean so much to her.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-01-2022 09:21
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

(11-01-2022 09:21 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I think having her inducted in the HOF just shows how much we all loved, appreciated, respected, and enjoyed her performances a legend among legends and I think being in the HOF would mean so much to her.

I can but only agree with your thoughts and comments. Over a year ago now since Fernanda hung up her G string for the final time and waved goodbye to us all. As expected no one ever came along to replace her - in fact maybe no - one could!

I rarely visit here nowadays, just now and again and haven't watched studio66 for a good while. The days of Fern, Hannah Martin and Sophia Lares are now becoming distant memories , but ones which will never be forgotten by us all I suspect.
11-01-2022 15:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I do think you are probably right Fernanda's shows are veery hard to match I think and while I think most of the new girls put on shows that come close I am sure many of us will say they don't surpass the standard she set for her shows. A lot probably find it hard when many guys don't interact as much to help raise their performance to Fernanda levels.

Fern was unique.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2022 12:04 by lovebabes56.)
24-03-2022 12:02
Addictivem Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Fernanda - Non Babeshow Pics & Vids
Anyway on watching and chatting to her…. Loved her
22-05-2022 18:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I certainly do think when chatting to her she was in her element. She had time for every one of us when calling her. The amount of time on the phone to her for some of us probably ran in to quite a few hours for some of us, and I don't think there are very many of us who can say they had called Fernanda and NOT enjoyed it, it was an experience that was for the most part - unique. I had some lovely voice notes from her a while back and they were great. I keep in contact with her through her OF and it is a great OF and for the most part, best place to interact with her. However, I do miss (an awful lot) that sexy voice and dirty laugh though I have to admit. I would say if St66 were to tempt her back for their 10th birthday, the phone lines would be red hot.

She will always be the true Queen of the Channels no matter what.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022 11:02 by lovebabes56.)
08-08-2022 06:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It will be two years in December since Fern said goodbye to us. It still feels like it happened yesterday even now.

10-08-2022 08:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles