gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Does anyone know how many times Fernanda won Daytime Queen etc ?
31-12-2020 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2020 14:28 )Chrisst Wrote:  .jpg[/img][/url]

I think the hard thing is to sort the wheat from the chaff and settle on a favourite. Given the Government's desire to keep me and so many of us at home it looks like we'll have plenty of time to do it but first of all we've got to forget about that dark haired woman that used to be on.

Your review was just pure evil, bad intentions.
It was S66 job to do something special.
Guest during COViD?
Now Fernanda's has to read your message which isn't a true reflection of what her real fans think which 90 percent are not here anymore who comment else where.
31-12-2020 02:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(31-12-2020 00:35 )TonTon Wrote:  Does anyone know how many times Fernanda won Daytime Queen etc ?

She won it two years in a row

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-12-2020 03:27
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I posted Fernanda's Heart name in under-rated babes recently; two little awards like that.
Did anyone notice anything in the press about her retirement? Sunday Sport?
31-12-2020 10:01
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Very surprised to see what appears to be a little bitterness here this morning from a few surprising sources. A great shame IMO. It's all about opinions and ' moving on ' of course but surely there is nothing wrong with a little trip or two down memory lane and some final thoughts on what, for many of us, has been a tremendous relationship of sorts with a lady who showed her true emotions at the end of her final show.

The ones who care will never forget. Simple.
31-12-2020 11:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-12-2020 11:30 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Very surprised to see what appears to be a little bitterness here this morning from a few surprising sources. A great shame IMO. It's all about opinions and ' moving on ' of course but surely there is nothing wrong with a little trip or two down memory lane and some final thoughts on what, for many of us, has been a tremendous relationship of sorts with a lady who showed her true emotions at the end of her final show.

This

Piper Niven Superfan
31-12-2020 12:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

A babeshow legend. Left while still at the top of her game. Refused to ever compromise of her customer service. In these parts that is really saying something. I never knew her at all but even I knew she had integrity. What more can a fan of the shows ask of a babe. Farewell queen Fern.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-12-2020 22:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Addlng on to SH's post, not only has she left at the top of her game, she has left on her own terms as well, and those of us who were her in her company on the phone over the yearsshe gave us all her attention and time which we enjoyed however long it lasted.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
01-01-2021 08:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(31-12-2020 11:30 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Very surprised to see what appears to be a little bitterness here this morning from a few surprising sources. A great shame IMO. It's all about opinions and ' moving on ' of course but surely there is nothing wrong with a little trip or two down memory lane and some final thoughts on what, for many of us, has been a tremendous relationship of sorts with a lady who showed her true emotions at the end of her final show.

She was a true angel on earth. I am too even surprised by the amount of bitterness over the last few days, shown from sources on here. We knew that day was coming and for many of us it probably came far too soon than we expected it to, but it seems the bitterness felt probably stems from the fact that maybe the final show never happened as intimately as it was suggestedbefore the show - from home.

Not only that, probably many may have felt that ST66 didn't make it any more magical than it should've been, but Fernanda weaved her own magic into it as she had alwaysdone so and there is a part of me that wonders just how many shows overall from those Early Bird/Bang Babes day tiil this Tuesday, she actually did, and what the split would have been in terms of Daytime & Nights and I would not be surprised if it was in excess of 10,000 or more.

But she is gone and she will always live on in my heart as a wonderful human being and as a true friend in many ways.

01-01-2021 08:50
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

Smile RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Oh wow how can I even start this ?
I will start with a huge THANK YOU from the absolutely bottom of my heart ❤️
It has been 11 years since I wrote on here I think but sometimes I’d have a peek and to see all the love to me is just priceless Blush
It has been 13 years bringing the happiness and laughs to all of you and to have received so much love right back it’s something I shall never forget. It’s been a very successful career on tv for me and I thanks it all to you. Every time I was there at the studio with that phone on my hand someone would make sure to give me a ring and I’m so forever grateful for that. Thank you for always brightening up my days whenever I was there Heart
I had so much laughs oh Gosh my sides would hurt sometimes Bounce Nani bumhole, the bug boy, who knows, knows laugh and so on...
I also want to say thank you for all the caps and videos you made for me, I know it can be a pain putting it all together so I appreciate so much the effort Heart
Another thank you to the Babeshows Forum for creating this forum where people can express themselves and give support to all of us tv presenters Heart
A huge thank you for Studio66tv for being a family to me and giving me so much support over the years.
Regarding the negativity, don’t worry I don’t care about it at all and never did. I never expected to be loved by everyone, but I truly appreciate the ones that did as it feels so nice to be loved so thank you. I’m driven by happiness, I believe that one of my aims on earth was to spread happiness and love and I will continue to do so as I strong believe that what you give out is what you will receive in return. My life is so blessed in every way, I’m surrounded by so much love and happiness. I lived and still living my best life to the fullest with so many blessings so it says it all.
I feel an absolutely pleasure by bringing happiness to people and I’m so glad I did to so many of you. You all also did to me too, only I know how many times I would start a marathon of 17hrs shift so tired, sometimes stressed but then once I spoke to you I would just forget about everything and have so much fun and for that I’m forever thankful Heart
Few of you got to know me really well, too well I must say, met my crazy weird side and I loved our banters and jokes Big Laugh
We read books together, we exchanged opinions, we talked about the weather, had a drink together on tv, my dog poo, yes really, and so many other crazy chats Bounce loved it.
I also appreciate the naughty boys being risky sometimes just to chat with me Tongue Mmmm. Great memories I will never forget.
I feel so truly happy and glad to have helped so many of you to get through difficult times, or to bring a smile on your face when you needed the most Heart
It’s been a hard year but don’t let the negativity take over. Be positive, think happy things, spread happiness, and more than anything, never stop believing in yourself. Your mind has a strong power, more than you can imagine so use it to attract good things to you and your loved ones.
I’ve decided to retire a long time ago, I planned it and I will make sure I enjoy it because I know I deserve it. My plans? Start something new, another exciting adventure, family time and God knows where it’ll take me but I’m ready to take the risk. If you ever think about me just always remember of me smiling, happy and spreading love because that’s how I will be.
Regarding social media and website; they will still be running and my manager Marcus are working on sexy naughty ideas for my last ever shoot in few days, so keep your eyes on it, then I will throw everything away, including that fucking wig Bounce
And for last, I wish you all a happy new year and yes it’ll be a good new year. Things will get better, stay positive, stay safe, love yourself but don’t forget to love others.
You will be in my memories forever, and that’s that absolutely true Heart

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Goodbye.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021 11:14 by Fernanda_Ferrari.)
01-01-2021 10:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles