gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(23-12-2020 16:14 )Dilligafnorbert Wrote:  You say that about the restrictions, but she went to Evelyn's for drinks.

Did Fernanda actually mention anything about this during yesterday's show?

I caught one mic-up a bit after 3pm where she said she'd be finishing in a few hours and going home. I didn't catch her last mic-up before finishing though (assuming she did one).
23-12-2020 22:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(23-12-2020 22:42 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  
(23-12-2020 16:14 )Dilligafnorbert Wrote:  You say that about the restrictions, but she went to Evelyn's for drinks.

Did Fernanda actually mention anything about this during yesterday's show?

I caught one mic-up a bit after 3pm where she said she'd be finishing in a few hours and going home. I didn't catch her last mic-up before finishing though (assuming she did one).

Studio actually said in the message board that she was heading over to Evelyn's for drinks and will be on later that night on cam..
24-12-2020 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(24-12-2020 12:25 )Dilligafnorbert Wrote:  Studio actually said in the message board that she was heading over to Evelyn's for drinks and will be on later that night on cam..

Really? In the chatbox of Fernanda's stream I'm guessing then, because I didn't see that in the info channel one, and the numerous questions about her whereabouts the rest of that night went unanswered.

When I suggested they might stream from her place together for a short show, Evelyn didn't seem too keen on the idea:

"No, I don't think so. Well she's gonna be at my house but I don't think we'll get that drunk to put my...y'know, stream on and do something for you guys.
Don't think we're gonna get that drunk. Maybe. We could just talk to you guys. I dunno. We'll see. We'll see."

Seems she may have considered something along the lines of what I had previously suggested in her forum thread:
(24-11-2020 01:48 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  Wouldn't that be a nice thing to see? Not the lesbian 2-4-1 extravaganza you may already be drooling at the prospect of but more of a laid-back farewell show for Fernanda (who it is said will be ending her babeshow and modelling career soon) and a chance to see the chemistry of two apparently very good friends.

No buzzes. No pervcam. Just a whole lot of chat, laughter and best wishes between the ladies and the fans, and if there's any tipping it should just be as another way for fans to show Fern their appreciation. (I guess they could also try getting Eve to administer hugs on their behalf too Smile)

If Evelyn has the better setup, they might do it at hers, but logged-in as Fernanda. I think listing/advertising it as a 2-4-1 show might invite negative comments from those looking in expecting a different kind of show. S66 may not really be the right platform for the kind of thing I'm suggesting anyway, and it probably shouldn't be expected to generate as much profit as a 'normal' show...but it could generate a lot of goodwill, and S66 can always do with more of that.

...but she probably knew that while they both have fans that would be more than happy to just "hang out" with them for an hour or so, plenty of others would expect more. S66 obviously need their streams to make money too, and although I'm confident that some fans would tip out of gratitude and generosity, it wouldn't compare to one of their typical shows. Also, they might want to just enjoy their evening together and not turn it into something that feels like work.

If it's not already too late, they'll hopefully keep the idea in mind. However, it may depend on others showing interest besides myself; I think Evelyn has more than enough personality to keep us entertained without needing to rely on sex and sensuality at all, and I can tell the same is true of Fernanda. (Go ahead, throw on the worst Xmas jumpers you can find!) Could just be me that thinks this way of course.

Well anyhoo, I hope they had a good evening. Merry Christmas to the pair of 'em! Heart
24-12-2020 16:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

From her Instagram
[Image: Screenshot-20201224-165421.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
24-12-2020 17:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-CD28_5FE9B941.jpg]

Received by email this morning.
28-12-2020 11:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

End of an era SadSadSad Iā€™m sure Fernanda will want to end her time on the babeshows on a high and will be at her very best from the very start to the very end

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2020 13:39
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2020 11:54 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-CD28_5FE9B941.jpg]

Received by email this morning.

You would think after 10yrs st66 and fernanda could at least get the times right on each others adverts Rolleyes
29-12-2020 09:24
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

I'm very sad to know this will be the last time we will see her on screen. She's always been one of my favorites. I hope someone will at least record the show in the highest resolution possible, I suspect it could be epic.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2020 10:53 by leatherface.)
29-12-2020 10:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It is the day I'd hope would never come but it is here her last day of entertaining us.
Knowing she is doing it from home is a good thing, it is an intimate setting and everybody will get a good opporrtunity to show much we have appreciated her apart from me. Then there is the morning after feeling that we have said good bye to a true channel legend, but we will know that there will be a phoenix from the ashes of her deparure thst probably could claim that ST66 superstar crown next.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-12-2020 12:22
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Well it is truly the end of an era today as Fern graces our screen for one final time, ending 10 + years on our TV's as a regular fixture and a friend to so many of us over that time as well.

So much has been said ( and will be I'm sure over the next few day's and weeks ) about her and what she has brought to our living room's for these past years. Apart from her obvious beauty , she has charmed so many with her sense of humour and wit but, for me , her genuine care will be an everlasting memory I will keep forever. I was very lucky to be a member of her ' inner circle' as it were for 10 years before a silly misunderstanding on my part finished our friendship once and for all. I remember Fern always saying ' There's only ever one chance with me and if you blow it' that's it '. How true that was. So for the final 18 months of her career I have followed from a distance , still admiring from afar and not calling her for a chat, goodness we had some laughs ( as those unlucky enough to be behind me in the queue will know!)

So today I will try for one last time to have a chat with the never to be seen or equalled ' Queen of daytime TV ' Miss FF or chicken! ( Crazy days! ) If I don't manage to get through then maybe someone here can mention me to her and wish her well for the rest of her career in whatever that may be and her life. She so deserves that after giving so much to so many over the past many years. She is a truly special person.

Thanks to all I have spoken with here over the years about this special lady. The appreciation we all have is undeniable and genuine of Fern, and will always be that way. I suspect my visits here now will be even less as I find the fare on offer all very bland to my taste so I suppose it's a little farewell from myself as well - but let's not detract away from the real star of today , and the last 10 + years, Miss Fernanda Ferrari.

Thank you Fern for everything and best wishes for the future .

' Burger ' x
29-12-2020 13:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles