gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Did Fernanda's regular viewers know her penultimate show was going to be such a short one?
23-12-2020 01:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(23-12-2020 01:33 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  Did Fernanda's regular viewers know her penultimate show was going to be such a short one?

With Tier 4 restrictions tightening the final show may never happen Sad
Disappointed with S66TV lack of excitement, I haven't seen them post anything about Fernanda retiring soon etc.
23-12-2020 12:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2020 12:51 )Lowkey Wrote:  Disappointed with S66TV lack of excitement, I haven't seen them post anything about Fernanda retiring soon etc.

Maybe because they've seen babes retire multiple times now not to get too excited Big Grin
23-12-2020 13:00
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

Unfortunately for us Fernanda will only retire once Sad
23-12-2020 13:16
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2020 01:33 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  Did Fernanda's regular viewers know her penultimate show was going to be such a short one?

Not if they were going by what was advertised.
23-12-2020 15:32
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(23-12-2020 12:51 )Lowkey Wrote:  

Disappointed with S66TV lack of excitement, I haven't seen them post anything about Fernanda retiring soon etc.

You say that about the restrictions, but she went to Evelyn's for drinks. Nothing has been said by studio or fern for not returning. Her final show will happen, just depends on how long she will stay on tv. As studio may have something going on in the background for her. And how much stuff she has to take home with her.
23-12-2020 16:14
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I think the show will go ahead and from the studio, they have their Covid precautions in place.
I almost wish they didn't because a show from home would be more intimate because there'd be no music at all.
From what I've read the guiding principle at S66 is sales, promoting a leaver much wouldn't be in keeping with that although
Fernanda Heart was given a gift yesterday by the studio.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2020 16:17 by Chrisst.)
23-12-2020 16:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

just hope i gewt the chance to speak and say goodbye to somoene i have a deep admiration of. She has been a special person to us all her and all who have spoken to her ovr the yerars but she and have conversed on twitter over the years and to me somewhere in amongst the new recruitments at 66 there is real jewel who could do that shift and make it their own.

St66 have very big stilleto footsteps to fill after the 29th and we will miss that sexy smile & accent and her sexy shape for quite some time to come.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-12-2020 20:10
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

(23-12-2020 16:16 )Chrisst Wrote:  

I think the show will go ahead and from the studio, they have their Covid precautions in place.
I almost wish they didn't because a show from home would be more intimate because there'd be no music at all.
From what I've read the guiding principle at S66 is sales, promoting a leaver much wouldn't be in keeping with that although
Fernanda Heart was given a gift yesterday by the studio.

I think her last show will be from home.
23-12-2020 20:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Like Chrisst I think tit will be from the studio as they would have something lined up an prepared for her last show, but when you think nabout it when other babes have left the showes they never made a big fuss over their leaving, but to be fair Fern is probably a legend of the shows and they probably have aomething planned in place and if Fern did a show from home on her last day it would be seen as a snub for any preparations St66 may have or might have made.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-12-2020 21:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles