gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Addictivem Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(17-12-2019 18:29 )bossrobbo Wrote:  She's so horny today

Perfect timing house to myself
17-12-2019 18:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2019 15:07 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(17-12-2019 08:37 )babelover48 Wrote:  Yep it is. I think she has pretty much single - handedly kept the Daytime show together this year when there's been total chaos going on and honestly if some of the other girls (not naming names here, I'm sure some of you might add names elsewhere) stepped up to her level sometimes, then the Daytime show would become a far better experience. If it does finish at 6 I guess the party must start at 8pm & probably finishes around 1am. I'm sure Fern has done packing already for her flight home.
I estimate that by May Fernanda Heart had equalled her appearances last year.
She plays to her strengths and makes it look easy although she remarked on air once that 'This is hard' I never see her waving the phone.
If my experience is anything to go by Fernanda Heart will arrive much later: the hotter the date the longer they keep you waiting!

[Image: image-002F_5DF8FB78.jpg]
I bet she does Big Grin

[Image: image-C9DA_5DF91628.jpg]

17.50 Fernanda Heart remarked about phone problems, I gathered that she thought that she could hear callers but that they couldn't hear her.
The volume of the music was very loud and there was some echo but I could hear her thank Cheeky Alan Cool King Booboo Cool, and Fernando Cool and remarked that she'd not heard from Fernsboy Cool
She offered her thanks for us phoning her but didn't get as far as any Christmas greetings.
Fernsboy Cool in case you didn't see it she did have a packet from you (A jiffy bag with a handwritten address and about A3 size) and hadn't opened it as she hoped to do it on air for you.
Given the improvement in audio recently I had hoped for more but as it is the spectre of Christmas '17 still looms large.
To be honest I wonder if it wouldn't make more sense for Fernanda Heart to wish us well on Twitter or Instagram stories as S66 haven't got the ability to present a television program.

I was one trying to call, heard the shout out. Package is just Christmas cards for her and the family.. did get through at 5.40 but she couldnt hear me, then the phone wouldnt by using s66 credits plus side is i alreasy have credits waiting on her return in jan.

Hope shr and her family have a great Christmas.
17-12-2019 19:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure she will be looking forward to spending time at home with her family

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-12-2019 21:56
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2019 19:48 )Fernsboy Wrote:  
(17-12-2019 15:07 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(17-12-2019 08:37 )babelover48 Wrote:  Yep it is. I think she has pretty much single - handedly kept the Daytime show together this year when there's been total chaos going on and honestly if some of the other girls (not naming names here, I'm sure some of you might add names elsewhere) stepped up to her level sometimes, then the Daytime show would become a far better experience. If it does finish at 6 I guess the party must start at 8pm & probably finishes around 1am. I'm sure Fern has done packing already for her flight home.
I estimate that by May Fernanda Heart had equalled her appearances last year.
She plays to her strengths and makes it look easy although she remarked on air once that 'This is hard' I never see her waving the phone.
If my experience is anything to go by Fernanda Heart will arrive much later: the hotter the date the longer they keep you waiting!

[Image: image-002F_5DF8FB78.jpg]
I bet she does Big Grin

[Image: image-C9DA_5DF91628.jpg]

17.50 Fernanda Heart remarked about phone problems, I gathered that she thought that she could hear callers but that they couldn't hear her.
The volume of the music was very loud and there was some echo but I could hear her thank Cheeky Alan Cool King Booboo Cool, and Fernando Cool and remarked that she'd not heard from Fernsboy Cool
She offered her thanks for us phoning her but didn't get as far as any Christmas greetings.
Fernsboy Cool in case you didn't see it she did have a packet from you (A jiffy bag with a handwritten address and about A3 size) and hadn't opened it as she hoped to do it on air for you.
Given the improvement in audio recently I had hoped for more but as it is the spectre of Christmas '17 still looms large.
To be honest I wonder if it wouldn't make more sense for Fernanda Heart to wish us well on Twitter or Instagram stories as S66 haven't got the ability to present a television program.

I was one trying to call, heard the shout out. Package is just Christmas cards for her and the family.. did get through at 5.40 but she couldnt hear me, then the phone wouldnt by using s66 credits plus side is i alreasy have credits waiting on her return in jan.

Hope shr and her family have a great Christmas.

Here's a clip of the shoutout mentioned if you guys would like to save it Smile

https://mega.nz/#!vKp2jIIY!5cVS_VM_ueJni...7LAM3ebLbc
18-12-2019 01:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Expect Fernanda is pretty much on her way home about now, just wish she packed me in a suitcase with her!! Tongue Tongue

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
18-12-2019 12:28
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(18-12-2019 12:28 )babelover48 Wrote:  Expect Fernanda is pretty much on her way home about now, just wish she packed me in a suitcase with her!! Tongue Tongue

Her flight is tomorrow. Arh you mean from the Christmas party last night ??. I know she is hungover today, had a short sweet message from her... think its best her flight is tomorrow, she maybe air sick from the hangover. We all wish she packed us in her suitcase for brazil. Wearher looks awesome, her tan is going to be off the chart when she returns..
18-12-2019 18:15
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Oh my God, Fernanda's Heart won something!

[Image: image-6729_5DFEDFB1.jpg]
22-12-2019 04:18
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I see that Fernanda Heart is listed in the guide as appearing next Saturday the 11th. That's probably accurate.
I know it's a fantasy yet thinking about her returning, counting the days and the business of tuning in is something that will put a smile on my face during the coming week.
05-01-2020 09:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I know she said she was back on 11th January but it wouldn't surprised if she decided on one more week at home to spend her birthday with her family

05-01-2020 10:41
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2020 10:41 )babelover48 Wrote:  I know she said she was back on 11th January but it wouldn't surprised if she decided on one more week at home to spend her birthday with her family

Also with her brothers birthday being tomorrow
06-01-2020 00:08

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles