gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(28-11-2019 20:12 )babelover48 Wrote:  Did you get an apology from her? Not often is Fern pulled off when she is on phone hope she will not only be topless then stripping down hope they have the studio warm for her and she will bring her naughty boots as well

We carried on chatting til 9.20 when i got timed out. She was hoping to stay on tv/web a little longer.

Im thinking dirty college girl with hair in pigtails. As its a full night show, im sure she will get fully naked too.

Tv are pushing all girls to do backstage at times of there making not the gilrs choice.
28-11-2019 20:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

TBH I hope the phone bill isn't massive!! I have DM'ed her on Twitter and requested boots, but not too overly worried about what she wears. I do wish the management would give the girls a little more freedom over being backstage/webcam/pervecam, I know they have a business to run but I think bottom ,line is keeping the babes happy.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-11-2019 20:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She looks just amazing and she would be the perfect mermaid!! WOW but above all, she is a real angel and a joy to talk to!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
29-11-2019 22:38
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I suspect that several of us might have noticed that Fernanda Heart is shown on S66's guide as not appearing tomorrow but instead appearing on Saturday Smile
Well I mean isn't that odd. Back in the dim and distant past she used to appear on Saturdays and now here she is again.
I think that it was Robert Cool at UK Hotties that posted on twitter to say that Saturdays weren't Saturdays without Fernanda Heart and I love watching the ritual of them shunting the option numbers about just before Eleven o'clock and waiting before she arrives some time before 11.30. At that point all seems right with the world.
I did wonder whether it might have something to do with Roxanna Kelly not being on.
Anyway, I didn't catch much of Fernanda Heart on Wednesday so speak up anyone who heard her confirm please or anyone that knows different. Obviously there's nothing posted by Marcus Cool yet.

There is just one snag.....Fernanda Heart must've been onto my employer again because I am in fact working this weekend. BounceBounce
05-12-2019 21:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Guide shows Fernanda being on only from 10-11pm tonight

07-12-2019 14:39
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2019 14:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  Guide shows Fernanda being on only from 10-11pm tonight
We might never know the full story to this one.....Oh God what if Fernanda Heart thought that she shouldn't come in 'cos I was at work! Big Grin
07-12-2019 15:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure there is a explanation for this somewhere, so don't beat yourself up over it.

07-12-2019 16:00
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2019 21:23 )Chrisst Wrote:  I suspect that several of us might have noticed that Fernanda Heart is shown on S66's guide as not appearing tomorrow but instead appearing on Saturday Smile
Well I mean isn't that odd. Back in the dim and distant past she used to appear on Saturdays and now here she is again.
I think that it was Robert Cool at UK Hotties that posted on twitter to say that Saturdays weren't Saturdays without Fernanda Heart and I love watching the ritual of them shunting the option numbers about just before Eleven o'clock and waiting before she arrives some time before 11.30. At that point all seems right with the world.
I did wonder whether it might have something to do with Roxanna Kelly not being on.
Anyway, I didn't catch much of Fernanda Heart on Wednesday so speak up anyone who heard her confirm please or anyone that knows different. Obviously there's nothing posted by Marcus Cool yet.

There is just one snag.....Fernanda Heart must've been onto my employer again because I am in fact working this weekend. BounceBounce

So the reason why our favourite lady was going to do saturday, is because she goes to brazil in 2wks, so she thought she would do Wednesday and saturday for the next 2wks. As we all know sara is still poorly and has up days and downs days. And maybe that is why she didnt turn up yesterday (saturday). But to let you all know her last shift b4 Christmas will be on tuesday 17th. So 1 more Wednesday show, with possible next saturday, and then the tuesday. She is planning to do 11am til 11pm. But finishing on tv at 9pm, and finishing off her 2hrs being backstage.
08-12-2019 02:54
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Who looks after the dog when she goes back to Brazil, then?
#awks.
08-12-2019 16:29
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Heart has remarked on air before about the nice lady who looks after Sara/h. Somewhere Fernanda Heart must have a mucky anorak with poo bags in the pockets. Big Grin
08-12-2019 17:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles