gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(08-11-2019 19:48 )Chrisst Wrote:  Wednesday's sign off was in synch and even loud enough to be heard over the music. Fernanda Heart told us about her back and apologised for not thanking Robert at UK Hotties for so long when she was abruptly cut off like a piece of deadwood that a studio didn't care for. annoyed
She did promise to be back next week but I see that she's not listed for next Wednesday and afterwards it's to be confirmed. annoyed
If I had to guess then I might speculate about Friday but would anybody Cool have any facts?
I am off next week and so far each holiday week this year she's not appeared at all. annoyed
Do you think someone is telling Fern when you're on holiday? (lol).
She's had loads of time off these past two or three years. There was the semi-retirement episode as well. She's S66's "golden goose" and she knows it. Why do you think she turns up late virtually every show?
09-11-2019 11:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda is on the S66 rota for Friday 15th 1pm - 10pm.
09-11-2019 12:32
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

What's going on with the schedule this is getting worseannoyed

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
09-11-2019 12:50
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Contributors to this forum in regular communication with Fernanda Heart report that she and S66 have negotiated a revision to her Wednesday and Saturday sequence and that she is very pleased with it. I would expect it to be Fridays only from now on other than when she doesn't appear.
09-11-2019 18:51
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

^ Did she tell you this
09-11-2019 20:48
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

My summary is based primarily upon my recollection of comments you have made on this forum in the last couple of weeks. Please feel free to update, alter or otherwise comment. You've been very generous with your information and your contribution is appreciated as I feel that you've helped us to follow Fernanda Heart more closely.
09-11-2019 22:09
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2019 22:09 )Chrisst Wrote:  My summary is based primarily upon my recollection of comments you have made on this forum in the last couple of weeks. Please feel free to update, alter or otherwise comment. You've been very generous with your information and your contribution is appreciated as I feel that you've helped us to follow Fernanda Heart more closely.

Im pretty sure you talk to her more then me, and know more than what i do about her.
10-11-2019 14:48
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

S66 are revamping their schedules.
All the girls are doing different start times and swapping around from studio (sky tv), backstage and Web. There's more girls "backstage" than front these days!
Fernanda has given S66 mainly sterling service over her long career with them (Feb2011 -????)
All the Xmas & New Year Specials, when no one wants to be working.
However, it seems like she's been offered a best of both worlds slot. Friday afternoon /early evening, with a couple of hours of naughtiness 10-Midnight.
One Show a Week.
No more weekends for Fernanda or us sadly. Chance for some newbies to try their luck.
If this new schedule suits Fernanda, it might be a blessing in disguise and may give her a new zest for the babeshows.
The last 2or3 years have seemed like you couldn't rely on Fernanda turning up from one show to the next. I reckon she's dropped out of at least 20 scheduled appearances in the past few years. Then there was the "long break" episode. She's obviously not been totally "happy" with her career of late. So hopefully this new phase can get Fernanda motivated again and do what she does better than the rest.
Give the males of this nation massive erections. ??
10-11-2019 16:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

much of the time she spent away from the shows was to do with her studies of which she graduated a couple of years ago.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-11-2019 17:27
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(10-11-2019 17:27 )babelover48 Wrote:  much of the time she spent away from the shows was to do with her studies of which she graduated a couple of years ago.

She was abroad most of the time she was absent. She finished college 2 years ago.
10-11-2019 18:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles