gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Fernsboy, Chrisst and babelover48. What you gonna do with your Saturday's now?????
06-11-2019 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2019 21:20 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Fernsboy, Chrisst and babelover48. What you gonna do with your Saturday's now?????

Normal things mate
06-11-2019 21:27
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2019 21:20 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Fernsboy, Chrisst and babelover48. What you gonna do with your Saturday's now?????
Well you just move on don't yer.
S66 has got to get rid of all the dead wood that everybody moans about and there's several babes that have really caught my eye.
Obviously there's been Chloe Ayling and Miss Melons herself Pippa Doll.
Best of all is the great new signing Chanelle Bright who's been given Fernanda's Heart slot on Saturday, just right up my street. Classy lady.
06-11-2019 21:43
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Deadwood? Care to elaborate? Bit of a statement needs qualifying I would think.
06-11-2019 22:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(06-11-2019 21:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  
S66 has got to get rid of all the dead wood that everybody moans about and there's several babes that have really caught my eye.
Best of all is the great new signing Chanelle Bright who's been given Fernanda's Heart slot on Saturday, just right up my street. Classy lady.

Did Fern give a reason why she is only working Wednesdays? Saturdays won't be the same.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-11-2019 22:32
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2019 22:32 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(06-11-2019 21:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  

Did Fern give a reason why she is only working Wednesdays? Saturdays won't be the same.
[Image: image-9C50_5DC3517D.jpg]

Well there's one bloody good reason.
07-11-2019 00:06
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

And once again today, Fernanda has a very weak and not sexy performance during the day, once again she hasn't hugged her big breasts sexy with her left arm, making them double in size, her hallmark in all these years in the studio. 66
Looks like Fernanda hasn't come back from vacation yet, as her trademark has always been to hug her big breasts sexy with her left arm, making super sexy moves with them and making them double in size with the hug, unfortunately once again she didn't. presentation during the day, as I always did all these years.
07-11-2019 00:16
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

I think you must only ever watch for 5 mins because every time you post this (and you has said the exactly the same thing, many, many, times) I think you can't have been watching the same show or must be really, really unlucky.
07-11-2019 01:59
Grand Theft Ant Offline
Babeshows + Latex = Wank

(07-11-2019 00:16 )rick6 Wrote:  And once again today, Fernanda has a very weak and not sexy performance during the day, once again she hasn't hugged her big breasts sexy with her left arm, making them double in size, her hallmark in all these years in the studio.

Fernanda in that white latex dress = Best. Day. Ever.

She's given everything I wanted. If only someone has videos from that day.
08-11-2019 18:45
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Wednesday's sign off was in synch and even loud enough to be heard over the music. Fernanda Heart told us about her back and apologised for not thanking Robert at UK Hotties for so long when she was abruptly cut off like a piece of deadwood that a studio didn't care for. annoyed
She did promise to be back next week but I see that she's not listed for next Wednesday and afterwards it's to be confirmed. annoyed
If I had to guess then I might speculate about Friday but would anybody Cool have any facts?
I am off next week and so far each holiday week this year she's not appeared at all. annoyed
08-11-2019 19:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles