gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(13-04-2019 12:23 )barry4 Wrote:  So does anyone knows will there be a webshow with Fern or s66 will fuck it up again?

I suggest that it's not S66 fucking up. I suggest that web only not being the norm is a business decision.
I present three pieces of 'evidence', firstly from Fernsboy who must surely be speaking with Fernanda Heart more than anybody else:

[Image: image-8F8C_5CB1CA6B.jpg]

It might be that he was typing whilst speaking with her so this is a little hard to read but if Fernanda Heart prefers to concentrate on speaking with callers on the telephone then that is consistent with her practice regarding perve cam.
Given her expertise I would suggest that her choice would be an informed one.

The second reason is that as discussed in another thread, as of last week S66 has perhaps 3 outstanding complaints being investigated by the regulator. Maybe the studio wants to keep a low profile.

The third reason is that there have been so many complaints about reception. I thought that it was good enough but it might be that someone at S66 is proud of their technology and takes criticism of it to heart.

Whatever I liked Fernanda Heart starting at Noon today because I saw her welcome message for the first time in months. It appears that she'll stay on a bit tonight in an attempt to keep everybody happy. (Good luck!)
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2019 13:08 by Chrisst.)
13-04-2019 13:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Very tame but beautiful. Let's see if anything changes, you never know with this sexy minx x
13-04-2019 13:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I read fernsboys comments as saying because Fern does more tease and night shows she is regarded as less needed on web onlys. In other words its better to give the chance to babes that we get to see work 'sexier' less often.

The three published complaints to Ofcom are not "outstanding". Two were asessed as not requiring further investigation; a third, only very recently, was reported as an official breach of the rules. More complaints may be awaiting assessment. Either way 66 are undoubtedly on their guard atm as regards their TV output. They wont want any more breaches as that would more than likely result in them getting fined thousands.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2019 14:48 by ShandyHand.)
13-04-2019 14:46
barry4 Offline
Senior Poster

That fucking ofcom is is giving fines only to s66 wtf, how come bs wasnt fined ever, they have nude chick on web all day, i saw two chicks rubbing pussy on open channel a hour ago on the web, i mean if its a web then wtf they want.

Daily Fap
Fame Girls
13-04-2019 14:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Ofcom can only fine as a result of TV content (at least for the moment bladewave ). And, still, no operator has been fined in recent years.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-04-2019 15:04
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Waiting to call Fern but looks like it's going to be an all tame day
13-04-2019 15:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought she looked sensational this afternoon anyway Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-04-2019 22:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fernanda is on BBC2 THIS EVENING, they are showing Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time at 18:15

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2019 14:32
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2019 14:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Fernanda is on BBC2 THIS EVENING, they are showing Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time at 18:15

Is that TV too or web only? Smile
21-04-2019 15:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Could have watched on BBC IPlayer Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2019 20:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here