gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
It's a daytime show so s66 can't have Fernanda's boobs escaping from her white dress and being topless as you can't have a topless babe on screen till after 10pm.

So vent your anger at the ofcom rules not at s66

Fernanda is looking stunning in her white dress today

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 09:59 by Rammyrascal.)
29-04-2017 09:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Fernanda is looking like paradise! consistently taking it to another level, certainly perfected that body. Seems like the only model that is actually enjoying herself. cant get enough. literally put a stop to everything i had planed this Saturday lol

I say less talk about ofcom and nip slips, just in case they will see and enforce more restrictions on poor Fern Sad. Let's enjoy the moment in secret and don't complain publicly. However we should be allowed to post video clips here and not wait 4 months or whatever. that rule needs to be updated its 2017 now
29-04-2017 10:51
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(29-04-2017 10:51 )Lowkey Wrote:  Fernanda is looking like paradise! consistently taking it to another level, certainly perfected that body. Seems like the only model that is actually enjoying herself. cant get enough. literally put a stop to everything i had planed this Saturday lol

I say less talk about ofcom and nip slips, just in case they will see and enforce more restrictions on poor Fern Sad. Let's enjoy the moment in secret and don't complain publicly. However we should be allowed to post video clips here and not wait 4 months or whatever. that rule needs to be updated its 2017 now

This is how a gentleman writes a message!
Well said!
29-04-2017 10:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(29-04-2017 10:51 )Lowkey Wrote:  Fernanda is looking like paradise! consistently taking it to another level, certainly perfected that body. Seems like the only model that is actually enjoying herself. cant get enough. literally put a stop to everything i had planed this Saturday lol

totally agree

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-04-2017 11:08
Cjcpop2007 Offline
Senior Poster

What a show so far from the sexy Fernanda this morning, I am enjoying her and that really beautiful white dress with those big boobs having a come out surprise with that nice big booty of hers popping out. I am not to happy with the Studio66tv censor logo appearing every 10 seconds, I think I counted over 50 times, but I understand as it is daytime show rules. But no matter how many times I have seen that logo appears I am enjoying her show and have many images saved. I must say this is the best Daytime show I have ever watched of Fernanda, she is so horny and is pushing things to the limit, why can't they put Fernanda on Web Chat so she can do what she wants like Nicole Snow?
29-04-2017 11:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Everything about her from her looks to her body and her voice I love!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
29-04-2017 11:37
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

That figure hugging dress, those tiny white panties.....everything about Fernanda's outfit today is designed to drain balls!!
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 14:11 by hops1.)
29-04-2017 14:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-04-2017 11:08 )babelover48 Wrote:  

totally agree

I also agree, I've often said if you see a nip slip or a pussy slip, keep it to yourself otherwise ofcom will be aware of it, notify s66 they are investigating & s66 will back off.

Fernanda has been fantastic, good to see her pushing things rather than holding back

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2017 14:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(29-04-2017 14:10 )hops1 Wrote:  That figure hugging dress, those tiny white panties.....everything about Fernanda's outfit today is designed to drain balls!!

and wear out print screen buttons lol HeartBig GrinTongueTongueBig GrinSmileHeartBounce

29-04-2017 14:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If I have to get a new keyboard after today it's my own fault lol

(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 15:04 by lovebabes56.)
29-04-2017 15:04

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles