Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Opinion of the SKY channels???

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Opinion of the SKY channels???
hemlets right it all needs to get streamed online. no censorship then. and it needs to be more like livexxx was in the lymara days.
17-01-2009 23:43
Find all posts by this user
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

I'm glad that you guys agree with me......

I know it's a long shot, but I wish that even a few of the channels would require your password so they could be a bit harder. I suppose watching the pre-ofcom channels 3 or 4 years back which had "happy accidents" (well put dreamlander mate!!) every 5 minutes spoiled us all.
18-01-2009 01:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i tried asking sky that very samething question about the pin thing and they told me that down to them.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-01-2009 01:59
G@Z! Offline
Banned

all the channels are same just different girls Sad
found a cure for insomnia lol Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2009 02:13 by G@Z!.)
18-01-2009 02:03
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I wonder how many of the guys who've only been watching a few years or less would feel about a return to the old days? When a text message stream took up most of the screen and the girls were confined to 1 small window (2 girls, mic) and 3 very small windows (individual girls on their phones). It only went full screen on rare occasions and that was only for a few seconds. Oh, and again at the end of the night when guys had sent in 50 texts to see an "orgy" only to be left with nothing or very little. Maybe guys wouldn't think it was so stale then?
18-01-2009 02:39
G@Z! Offline
Banned

good point the old formats was quite annoying that is the only impovement they have made since the good old days
18-01-2009 02:41
phallusfungus Away

i tend to flick through most of them at the moment. channel 960's the most interesting at the moment due to its unpredictability, ie, you never know if the bird on at night is gonna whip out her funbags. but what really makes channel 960 for me are the comments about it on this forum.

the ofcom censorship sucks, it's probably down to those bags in govt like harridan harperson and jackbook jacqui, the home secretary. boy, those new labour females are mutton dressed as mutton and ugly to boot. if they want to protect minors, then make ppl enter their sky PINs to watch the programmes. If mrs mother comes home to discover young johnny and his mates jacking off over the girls, the silly cow is to blame for letting them get the naughty PIN.

perhaps this is what ofcom is heading towards.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2009 03:06 by phallusfungus.)
18-01-2009 03:02
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well I only ever give the 9xx channels a flick through to keep up to date of who is working where as not really a watcher, have done for nearly a couple of years now
Webstream as a replacement? Way to early yet. Whilst it might me more fun for you guys I don't see it having a large enough revenue stream to keep it going as a stand alone service at the moment. The quality of broadcast and lag times need improving and most importantly ease of access. Until it is as easy to find as flicking through on a remote webstream it is going to find it harder to break profit without high profile advertising. That'd be the 9xx TV channels then Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
18-01-2009 03:38
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

Ofcom took away their spirit, I hope they something left in the basement but i'm not overly optimistic.

Having said that it's still a thrill to see two girls on the bed together getting it on. Never happens so much anymore but Charlie was paired up tonight for a bit.
18-01-2009 05:30
mozza Offline
Master Poster

i think they're good to be honest, especially as they're all free to watch aswell, they must be doing something right or there wouldn't be so many similar channels, which should be good if anyone has a favourite babe then there's more chance of being able to watch or call her.

i'd be happy if they stayed as they are now or if they went harder, so maybe a pin encryption could be the answer for the channels that want to go a bit more harder.
ofcom haven't helped tho by sticking their oar in so much!
18-01-2009 06:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV