clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Holy hell, it's Caty and Ella

OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

RE: Holy hell, it's Caty and Ella
Ella is totally gorgeous and has a great body but do ya notice when she gets hot her hair goes all over the place looks like a real bugger to control i bet she has to do all sorts of treatments for that

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
03-03-2009 23:36
Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Right, the other half of the previously mentioned individual vids.

The gorgeous, and upto this point under-represented, Caty to even the scale.

-------------------------

Not all from the night of the last few posts, more a compilation of clips that had collected over the past few weeks.

[Image: d94f8128497613.gif] [Image: 035cfe28497615.gif] [Image: 7f244c28497617.gif] [Image: f5692e28497624.gif] [Image: 9d751128497634.gif]
[Image: 26723b28497625.gif] [Image: a7be4428497621.gif] [Image: b34a2128497619.gif] [Image: 8007ee28497628.gif] [Image: 89b19828497631.gif]

[DOWNLOAD - 77MB - 9 Mins 52 Secs - RS.com]

-------------------------
03-03-2009 23:37
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

Question RE: Holy hell, it's Caty and Ella
OliQueen Wrote:Ella is totally gorgeous and has a great body but do ya notice when she gets hot her hair goes all over the place looks like a real bugger to control i bet she has to do all sorts of treatments for that

errr.......we all noticed that also Rolleyes

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-03-2009 01:58
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Nigma Wrote:Taking a cheap shot at someone or something they've done is not "light hearted humor". It may have amused you, but it came across as nothing more than a snide jibe and the interpretation has nothing to do with taking the forum too seriously.

As for being one of the 'good guys' - I've no idea what that means. I come, I take, I try to give something back and if something warrants it I speak up rather quietly smiling and nodding along.. which I suspect is where I may not fit into that category.

Whatever, I'm going to try and de-derail this thread, or at least give it one last shot before it dies.

You've posted a vid on the forum and someone questioned the looks of the girl on it...get the fuck over it!

If someone had posted something negative about you personally then I would understand...noone is expecting you to quietly smile and nod along..just don't be so defensive in future..
04-03-2009 20:59
Hazhard Away
Banned

i think this arguement is going nowhere..
04-03-2009 21:43
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Hazhard Wrote:i think this arguement is going nowhere..

true, it just seems like Nigma is a school teacher and won't have one of the student's having the last word in class...wierd analogy I just came up with from the top of my head..happens quite a bit..
04-03-2009 21:49
Nigma Away
Master Poster

cherryryder Wrote:You've posted a vid on the forum and someone questioned the looks of the girl on it...get the fuck over it!

If someone had posted something negative about you personally then I would understand...noone is expecting you to quietly smile and nod along..just don't be so defensive in future..

Christ this is getting dull..

Alright.

You posted dickish remarks and got called on it. Tell me, exactly what is so hi-fricking-larious about responding to someone posting a video with remarks about wanting a "no thanks" option. Dress it up however you like, there's no joke there, it's just a shitty snide little remark.

You've since tried every damn angle of the "agree or you're not cool" cliche availilble, ranging from the time honored "you're too serious" right down to the "I thought you were cool, man" (straight from the Bart Simpson handbook I imagine) as though it would somehow enforce the absurd notion that claiming remarks as humor (no matter how devoid of comedic merit) excuses them, whatever they may be, and places fault on anyone who would dare take issue with you.

And, just in case you got this notion of me being one of the "good guys" from my posts elsewhere defending people's right to post negative as well as positive remarks freely, it should be noted I was referring to remarks that were actually meaningful, in some way reasoned or at the very least containing something approaching substance. Insubstantial, out of place, 1-5 word snipes and baits aren't any better than the opportunistic point scoring and white knight endevors which drag other threads and discussions down - they're just another side of the same, shit covered coin.

But hey, this is all beside the point. Why bother trying to discuss anything or add content when we can all just bounce from topic to topic baiting and posting short quips and jabs passed off as "humor" that others are silly for not "getting". Heaven knows it'll be a damn sight easier, and then we can all be the good guys.

Let's be honest, you baited, I bit and you were always going to keep on going at it as you have been. But please do feel free to go off on that tirade you alluded to, because it's oh so warranted and the thread's pretty much fucked anyway.. just like so many others.

Disclaimer: Despite any content herein, this post pre-emtively falls under the universal excuse of humor, and as such any offense or bad sentiment felt towards it or remarks made within it should be regarded as a matter of your taking the forum too seriously and you should seek help accordingly
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009 23:33 by Nigma.)
04-03-2009 23:31
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Nigma i love your disclaimer at the end there that is totally awesome

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
04-03-2009 23:39
Hazhard Away
Banned

Nigma Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:You've posted a vid on the forum and someone questioned the looks of the girl on it...get the fuck over it!

Christ this is getting dull..

Alright.

You posted dickish remarks and got called on it. Tell me, exactly what is so hi-fricking-larious about responding to someone posting a video with remarks about wanting a "no thanks" option. Dress it up however you like, there's no joke there, it's just a shitty snide little remark.

You've since tried every damn angle of the "agree or you're not cool" cliche availilble, ranging from the time honored "you're too serious" right down to the "I thought you were cool, man" (straight from the Bart Simpson handbook I imagine) as though it would somehow enforce the absurd notion that claiming remarks as humor (no matter how devoid of comedic merit) excuses them, whatever they may be, and places fault on anyone who would dare take issue with you.

And, just in case you got this notion of me being one of the "good guys" from my posts elsewhere defending people's right to post negative as well as positive remarks freely, it should be noted I was referring to remarks that were actually meaningful, in some way reasoned or at the very least containing something approaching substance. Insubstantial, out of place, 1-5 word snipes and baits aren't any better than the opportunistic point scoring and white knight endevors which drag other threads and discussions down - they're just another side of the same, shit covered coin.

But hey, this is all beside the point. Why bother trying to discuss anything or add content when we can all just bounce from topic to topic baiting and posting short quips and jabs passed off as "humor" that others are silly for not "getting". Heaven knows it'll be a damn sight easier, and then we can all be the good guys.

Let's be honest, you baited, I bit and you were always going to keep on going at it as you have been. But please do feel free to go off on that tirade you alluded to, because it's oh so warranted and the thread's pretty much fucked anyway.. just like so many others.

Disclaimer: Despite any content herein, this post pre-emtively falls under the universal excuse of humor, and as such any offense or bad sentiment felt towards it or remarks made within it should be regarded as a matter of your taking the forum too seriously and you should seek help accordingly

it seems you have taken this way to seriously..
05-03-2009 18:57
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles