Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Rachel Taylor - Chat, Caps and Vids

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: Rachel Taylor - Chat, Caps and Vids.
As a Fan of our stunning Rachel and a great admirer of her obvious charms I was a bit alarmed today when I visited her and all I got was a mouthful and so while leaving she telling the people behind the scenes I don't know who not very complimary things about me.

So If that is how she treats her Fans then there's plenty of other gorgeous girls in other Channels who will be only to glad of my attention.

She has no Manners at all.Cool.
30-03-2011 21:24
Find all posts by this user
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2011 21:24 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  As a Fan of our stunning Rachel and a great admirer of her obvious charms I was a bit alarmed today when I visited her and all I got was a mouthful and so while leaving she telling the people behind the scenes I don't know who not very complimary things about me.

So If that is how she treats her Fans then there's plenty of other gorgeous girls in other Channels who will be only to glad of my attention.

Are you sure you have the same Rachel who always pleasant Tongue and accommodating Big Grin when on the phone to her.
31-03-2011 12:26
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(31-03-2011 12:26 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  
(30-03-2011 21:24 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  As a Fan of our stunning Rachel and a great admirer of her obvious charms I was a bit alarmed today when I visited her and all I got was a mouthful and so while leaving she telling the people behind the scenes I don't know who not very complimary things about me.

Are you sure you have the same Rachel who always pleaseant Tongue
and accommodating Big Grin when on the phone to her.

Hi 'TammysNo1Fan',
Yes !, I'm afraid so as I checked for a pic and it's the same Rachel as in a pic group on Post # 10. I stopped by this morning just to look at her and the atmosphere was alot friendlier !!. Could I have just been there yesterday at a bad time I wonder but I'm not withdrawing nothing yet !,not till I'm sure.
31-03-2011 13:33
mulmshorn Offline
Junior Poster

Read with some concern strange comments made about Rachel...This girl has got to be the NUMBER ONE lady on any of these hannels. What you see is not all there is.

I have found that what you give out in life you get back and Rachel is
without doubt the most giving, caring, honest and fantastic lady you wish to meet....

Long may you continue Rachel and disregard the dregs that pass your way... xxxx
31-03-2011 13:45
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

Ah, so once again Gillyboy you are trying to tarnish my reputation...

Can I add that you made a similar quote last year when I was on another channel even though I had never spoken to you before & you infect admitted that you had been accusing the wrong Rachel.

It is not nice to be told I have no manners by someone I have spoken to just once to make amends for a previous mistake.

I have no idea what your problem is with me, but I would like it very much if you left me alone in future & refrain from making untrue comments regarding my mannerism, as I am sure I have many callers who will confirm that this is infect incorrect.

Sorry to have to make such a downhearted post & thank you for all the positive comments I'm receiving.

Rachel x
01-04-2011 12:28
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2011 12:28 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  Ah, so once again Gillyboy you are trying to tarnish my reputation...

Can I add that you made a similar quote last year when I was on another channel even though I had never spoken to you before & you infect admitted that you had been accusing the wrong Rachel.

It is not nice to be told I have no manners by someone I have spoken to just once to make amends for a previous mistake.

I have no idea what your problem is with me, but I would like it very much if you left me alone in future & refrain from making untrue comments regarding my mannerism, as I am sure I have many callers who will confirm that this is infect incorrect.

Sorry to have to make such a downhearted post & thank you for all the positive comments I'm receiving.

Rachel x

Ah Rachel !, Thank you for your interesting reply.
First of all Rachell all I wanted from you was merely to call you after all isn't that your job, is my money different from anyone else in England.
You know I have allways have been a fan of yours.
I did say that you were the wrong Rachel so as not to hurt your delicate feelings and in fact I think I apologised.
But I still say you haven't the good manners that a young woman like you should have in front of the tv cameras whilst dealing with the public (viewers).

Now I will cease all communication with you re:- Post # 36.

To all Rachel's Callers:- this is between Rachel and Myself, please repect it. Thank You.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 22:01 by GillyboyTwo.)
01-04-2011 21:56
The Fox Offline
Junior Poster

Well gillyboy2, it is no good you telling Rachels fans to keep out of this because it is between the 2 of you. Once you publish remarks like that aimed at causing hurt and tarnishing a girls reputation, you are then open to people coming to Rachels defence and speakimg there minds. The fact that you don't like it is your problem.
I have known and spoken to Rachel over a long period of time, and I and a lot of her real friends will tell you she cares more for her fans than any oither girl on any of the other channels,
Not only is she a fantastic loking girl, she is polite and has a great sense of humour.
All I can say is, she is better off without you, she can then spend her time on people who care for her.

Fox by name. Foxy by nature
02-04-2011 09:44
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I suggest you all just ignore gillyboy2. He has belatedly decided this is a private matter between himself and Rachel and has also said he won't communicate with her again as per her request. You have to conclude that unless he is a liar that this is the last we will all hear of this.

Of course, should this not be the case and he goes back on his word, you can all (privately of course) make your own minds up about him.

D G x x x
02-04-2011 10:04
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Rachel is looking fantastic tonight, if anyone from RLC reads these threads please get rachel on the nightshows (and hour is just not enough).SmileSmile
If you read this Rachel, appologies on behalf of the 99.99% of your fans for the occasional knob on this forum who gives you unwarranted grief.
02-04-2011 20:53
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Great last hour from RachelTongue Loved the red outfitTongue Get her on nights RLCTongueTongueTongue
02-04-2011 21:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL