GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Fernanda's Boobs

Opsgoon Offline

RE: Fernanda's Boobs
Hi Guys

I downloaded the vid's but can't seem to get them to work.
Could it be my codecs?

Opsgoon
08-02-2009 00:15
Find all posts by this user
AndyUK Offline
Junior Poster

I had a problem with a lot of the vids on here to start with. I just got audio but no video. I had loads of codec packs installed on my PC so I uninstalled them and they all started working! Think I only have DIVX/XVID left on the PC.
08-02-2009 16:53
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Forget her boobs for a second, has anybody seen her ASS? Wow, I flicked on Early Bird this morning and she was just standing there side on with the camera focused down on her ass. I was thinking "Who the fuck does that belong to?" Pan up and it's Fernanda. What a woman.
10-02-2009 19:42
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:Forget her boobs for a second, has anybody seen her ASS? Wow, I flicked on Early Bird this morning and she was just standing there side on with the camera focused down on her ass. I was thinking "Who the fuck does that belong to?" Pan up and it's Fernanda. What a woman.

I think she's Brazilian...and you know it's all about Brazilian booty...mmm...

I remember calling her when she did a short stint on Babecast...I got her to bend over and arch her back so I can get a proper inspection...amazing...
10-02-2009 19:45
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Scotsman Wrote:Forget her boobs for a second, has anybody seen her ASS? Wow, I flicked on Early Bird this morning and she was just standing there side on with the camera focused down on her ass. I was thinking "Who the fuck does that belong to?" Pan up and it's Fernanda. What a woman.

From her website - drool Big Grin

http://www.fernandaferrari.com/emailedpi...ri_005.jpg
10-02-2009 19:52
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah shes got a cracking ass Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-02-2009 20:31
rover Offline

I think this girl is one of the most underated girls on this forum we need more pics of this Brazilian beauty. l watched her on the early birds show yesterday what a stunning girl she is! how she kept her boobs in her top i'll never know.Tongue

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-02-2009 00:43
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i say set them free, there like two bald convicts trying break out of prison hehe.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-02-2009 00:47
rover Offline

lol kalel how you doing mate?

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-02-2009 00:48
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am not bad rover, just playing my new ps3, having a go a demo of resident evil 5 and killzone 2, how are you mate?

11-02-2009 00:50
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles