babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion
I really liked it, think it shows that if the girls are really enjoying themselves and having a great time then the show doesn't need to.be hardcore to be very watchable, Jess did still.do some nice pussy shots though with Nicole being only to happy to help her spread her legs lol,
Jess ran the show like the production she is, feel Nicole needed Jess together tell.her what to do as she's not done much webshow, loved Nicole reaction when Jess got buzzed once she had took her panties off and was pussy to pussy with Jess so got to feel the buzz as well, I think she really enjoyed it and could definitely see her using one soon, never expected to see Nicole naked rubbing her pussy onto another girl pussy very enjoyable,
Good kissing good nipples licking and good jess was there to remind Nicole what to do as she was so.excited she was like a kid who had to.many sweets very fun to watch though, loved seeing the more firey side to Nicole wanting Jess to spank her harder, loving the feel of Jess pussy and saying cunt about 50 times as she said she loves saying it, quite funny seeing her on TV 20mins later doing cute innocent Nicole again,
Hopefully they work together again as that was a success

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-08-2019 11:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She only said that word because that idiot Steve_13 likes to hear the girls say it. Nicole and Jess were really good, I don't always find that sort of thing a great watch but something about those two worked so well and I doubt Nicole is as innocent as she makes out but who cares, as long as they are having fun. At one point Jess told Mr so to "put your cock away" but then we've heard that before and I take that with a pinch of salt, but I wouldn't have blamed him for wanting to wank over these two Big Grin I could have done without all the squealing schoolgirl stuff(had to mute the sound) but on the whole it was an enjoyable session but then those two are two of the best around.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-08-2019 11:20
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(05-08-2019 02:07 )ryuken Wrote:  I'd be surprised if they all don't start using them soon.

The ones that do use them, are making thousands just from Vibratoy.

And that's excluding tips, calls and pervcam earnings, it's insane.

Wouldn't be surprised if BS either take a large slice or have cut basic wages so the girls need the extra tip/vibratoy money to make up the difference.
05-08-2019 12:19
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(05-08-2019 12:19 )SawBoss Wrote:  Wouldn't be surprised if BS either take a large slice or have cut basic wages so the girls need the extra tip/vibratoy money to make up the difference.

You're right, BS probably take a large percentage of what each presenter makes on calls, pervecam, tips and vibratoy.

A lot of hosts are constantly setting tip goals, reaching the goal, quickly doing said goal and then quickly creating a new one straight after.

It's the new 2 minute timer LOL.

I love babes with brown nipples
05-08-2019 12:33
Jordritabot4life Offline
Babestation fan forever

(05-08-2019 11:10 )winsaw Wrote:  I really liked it, think it shows that if the girls are really enjoying themselves and having a great time then the show doesn't need to.be hardcore to be very watchable, Jess did still.do some nice pussy shots though with Nicole being only to happy to help her spread her legs lol,
Jess ran the show like the production she is, feel Nicole needed Jess together tell.her what to do as she's not done much webshow, loved Nicole reaction when Jess got buzzed once she had took her panties off and was pussy to pussy with Jess so got to feel the buzz as well, I think she really enjoyed it and could definitely see her using one soon, never expected to see Nicole naked rubbing her pussy onto another girl pussy very enjoyable,
Good kissing good nipples licking and good jess was there to remind Nicole what to do as she was so.excited she was like a kid who had to.many sweets very fun to watch though, loved seeing the more firey side to Nicole wanting Jess to spank her harder, loving the feel of Jess pussy and saying cunt about 50 times as she said she loves saying it, quite funny seeing her on TV 20mins later doing cute innocent Nicole again,
Hopefully they work together again as that was a success
Yeah I agree with you totally because they work brilliant together as great duo on babestation and hopefully they work together again on babestation because they was amazing togetherHeartHeartHeart
05-08-2019 17:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Atlanta and Jess together on the webshow. Ooh yes please.
They are perfectly suited for such a scenario. Extremely appetising Tongue

05-08-2019 22:33
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Jess has got hold of Atlanta this time.

This could be a good night Big Grin
05-08-2019 22:34
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Jess and Atlanta round 2 has just started

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-08-2019 23:54
Jordritabot4life Offline
Babestation fan forever

Atlanta and Jess great duo with jess and Atlanta with vibrators they are so sexy and beautiful and gorgeous and showing their beautiful boobs and amazing Bodys and stunning ass completely naked I definitely feel horny tonight ♥️ ♥️♥️HeartHeartHeart
06-08-2019 00:04
DuaLipafan4life Offline
Banned

(06-08-2019 00:04 )Jordritabot4life Wrote:  Atlanta and Jess great duo with jess and Atlanta with vibrators they are so sexy and beautiful and gorgeous and showing their beautiful boobs and amazing Bodys and stunning ass completely naked I definitely feel horny tonight ♥️ ♥️♥️HeartHeartHeart
Yeah I agree with you totally what a great duo jess and Atlanta they need to do a threesome with jess and Atlanta and Lori or Ashley Emma or Nicole snow ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
HeartHeart
06-08-2019 00:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV