babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion

bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion
While the CJ discussion may merit it's own thread, trying to keep the thread topic going, should BS invest in a cloning machine to have 2 Danni H's for the 'price' of one?
28-02-2015 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(28-02-2015 13:38 )SteveHG Wrote:  I agree with others about Lucy and Dannii who have completely restored my faith in 2-4-1s on BS and have demonstrated that it is down to the girls to put on great shows (on BS1 at least) rather than blaming it on timid producers etc.

this is simply not true, these shows just wouldn't happen under the control of timid producers and theres plenty of them about. theres loads of girls who could put on shows like this if the producer let them.

these shows need 2 girls with chemistry AND a brave producer.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 14:13 by Paul1982.)
28-02-2015 14:13
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2015 14:13 )Paul1982 Wrote:  this is simply not true, these shows just wouldn't happen under the control of timid producers and theres plenty of them about. theres loads of girls who could put on shows like this if the producer let them.

these shows need 2 girls with chemistry AND a brave producer.

Yes that's true but wasn't quite my point.
This was that up until recently we've mostly had girls on BS who for various reasons (some perfectly valid I'm sure) haven't really wanted to do daring, raunchy 2-4-1 shows. I won't name names (though I think we know who they are) as people will deny this and come up with specific examples to contradict. All this has meant that the freedom of BS1's Dutch licence hasn't really been exploited as far as 2-4-1s go.
Up to now people have largely blamed all this on the producers being too timid. With the fairly recent arrival of these 4 girls we've started to get some really good, raunchy shows, and hopefully this will rub off on other girls at BS. Yes obviously you need a brave producer as well (or at least one who understands the difference between what's allowed on BS1 vs the other channels), but I don't think that's what's really been holding BS back from doing really stonking 2-4-1s up until now.
28-02-2015 15:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

As I understand it, there's been some grumbling that certain recent 2-4-1 video posts have been taken down ?
Completely coincidentally (?) the BS site has started putting up their own videos of extremely recent nightshows featuring certain performers/pairings who have been the subject of much recent adoration.
An event - in my limited experience - that seems rare as the site tends to feature either specially made pre-recorded clips or recordings of past BSX liveshows, and does not generally put up videos of regular free-to-air nighttime shows ?
Coincidence ?
Conspiracy theorists begin ...?
28-02-2015 15:33
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(28-02-2015 15:33 )M-L-L Wrote:  Conspiracy theorists begin ...?

No wonder I've seen loads of single guys buy tin foil recently.....the conspiracy begins....
28-02-2015 15:34
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(28-02-2015 15:23 )SteveHG Wrote:  Yes that's true but wasn't quite my point.
This was that up until recently we've mostly had girls on BS who for various reasons (some perfectly valid I'm sure) haven't really wanted to do daring, raunchy 2-4-1 shows. I won't name names (though I think we know who they are) as people will deny this and come up with specific examples to contradict. All this has meant that the freedom of BS1's Dutch licence hasn't really been exploited as far as 2-4-1s go.
Up to now people have largely blamed all this on the producers being too timid. With the fairly recent arrival of these 4 girls we've started to get some really good, raunchy shows, and hopefully this will rub off on other girls at BS. Yes obviously you need a brave producer as well (or at least one who understands the difference between what's allowed on BS1 vs the other channels), but I don't think that's what's really been holding BS back from doing really stonking 2-4-1s up until now.

oh I see your point now. yes a lot of the times its the girls who arent willing or daring enough.
28-02-2015 16:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

[Image: image-BA58_54F2389A.jpg]

Looks like an attempted 241 from Angle and Micy tonight but too early on in the evening and neither looks too up for it Angle looks keen but Micy's kind of boxed herself in there seems like she doesn't want to know and Angle's head hanging a bit in disappointment by the look of it poor choice by the producers here pairing babes with no interaction,in summary potential good idea trying for a much needed 241 this early on in the evening but timing issues with the watershed and lack of chemistry between the two producing a disappointing result from a potentially promising pairing on paper
1/10 HuhSadannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

WinkTongue

Oh and Chairsy wasn't even making an effort - just sitting there.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 23:07 by M-L-L.)
28-02-2015 23:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^
They could have deployed Binny but poor Binny was stuck in the corner (Binny no mates Bounce Rolleyes.)
Blindsy idly stuck in front of the window.
Surely Blindsy and Binny would have provided a superb 2-4-1.

Lighty and Micy - now there's an electrifying 2-4-1 possibility.
Surely there would have been a decent voltage chemistry thereWink.

Chairsy and Desky spend all their time on the floor as if on a platform set. Its no use the chair being spun around for its climaxing. Just so fake and contrived.
And besides that desk hogs all the airtime.
It's a disgrace really.
Very lazy scheduling Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 14:59 by Snooks.)
01-03-2015 14:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Brilliant 45 minute 2-4-1 with Danni and Lucy!!! Such a good pair they are, and they know how to work the props!

SmileSmileSmile
07-03-2015 03:34
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

more importantly though i bet their call stats aren't as good as lori's which is why the 2-4-1 was on at 2am again and not at 12amImportant as long as this poor scheduling keeps happening things wont change, not everyone goes to bed at a silly hour like me
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 03:49 by Joey 27.)
07-03-2015 03:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV