babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion
(27-02-2015 21:56 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i just hope the casual viewers are aware of these 2-4-1s as they tend to happen after 1am so as far as they are concerned lori and preeti are the best thing since sliced bread as they are first on BS1 most nights at 12am, they then probably go to bed once they have busted one out so they might be completely oblivious to the 2-4-1s that go on whilst they are snoring away at 2am, more 2-4-1s need to happen between 11pm and 1am

Not another outbreak of common sense.
Go and stand in the corner and give yourself a severe talking to Wink.
We simply can't have people saying sensible things like that.
Dear oh dear.
Appalling Wink.

28-02-2015 01:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile OK nobody's commented on it, so I'll put in a word and get shot down in flames ...

I thought it was an interesting thing they tried to do with Sophie H and Lori in the half hour before Sophie went on to BSX....

[Image: image-7A3A_54F10DA3.jpg]

More interesting than just having two babes sitting side by side on a platform both staring straight out to camera.

It wasn't really appropriate for a supposedly more daring BS1 slot, and it didn't quite come off imo because of the angle Lori was sitting at a lot of the time you just saw the back of her head, but personally I think there is potential in having two babes each with a phone on screen sitting in a different position like that and reacting off each other even if not necessarily touching : esp for Xtra or Blue where they are more restricted. Not necessarily a BS1 concept though.

I could see it potentially being a bit of a variation for the actual callers also, as the babes could comment on the phone to their own caller what the other girl is doing in front of them - this would work particularly where the camera was panning back and forward between the two ?

One girl could even do it as a listen-in "climax" line (if you must) describing what the other girl is talking about with her caller, or what the babe watching wants to do with the other girl etc. If you're going to have two babes on screen - and the channel presumably wants to to maximise revenue - and if the babes won't or can't get really physical with each other whether it's because of personal reluctance/lack of chemistry or regulatory restriction, then this type of set up might be a more popular -and therefore revenue generating? - way of doing it ?
28-02-2015 01:43
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just to point out about the above comment Babestation used to do this at their old studios before they moved to MK.

I remember stints that Daryl Morgan(Legend), Carla Mai, Georgina Darby, Preeti and Priya, Geri(got to say I do miss her) Camilla(Legend) Tiffany Chambers, Lolly Badcock(Legend) did Sitting on a chair naked and facing another babe with open legs.. Great memories. Also does anyone remember the Perspex chair. As one babe sat on it naked and the other was laying directly underneath it staring up at the other babes er between the legs and discribing on the fone what they could see... Oh those were the good old days... Great babes and get fantasies.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-02-2015 02:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Chalk and cheese.

Dannii and Lucy on the massage table - utter brilliance.
Lori and Preeti - Anything but.

The reason: Chemistry or lack of it.
Even if it had been put on BS1 there is no way it would be as full on as SummersWood was precisely because the chemistry is just not the same.

If BS are going to do 2-4-1s.

1. They need to be on BS1
2. There needs to be electrifying chemistry between the participants.

It is not rocket science.
It is very simple really Rolleyes

28-02-2015 04:03
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

^Now who's talking common sense.
It's no good chastising others about it, if your going to do it yourselfWink
You really should know better than that.
Seems Miss Harwood needs to give you a good thrashing.
You naughty boy...Smile

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 08:20 by iluvcathy.)
28-02-2015 08:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^I know, I know.
I'm disgusted with myself Rolleyes.
Appalling laugh.

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 11:04 by Snooks.)
28-02-2015 11:03
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with others about Lucy and Dannii who have completely restored my faith in 2-4-1s on BS and have demonstrated that it is down to the girls to put on great shows (on BS1 at least) rather than blaming it on timid producers etc.
Also agree that the shows could be on earlier (realise that would get in the way of Loristation tho') as we maybe wouldn't have had the silly situation of two sets of girls (Caty/Mica and Lucy/Dannii) doing 2-4-1s at the same time. I can just see the scheduling meeting at BS (in the style of Reggie Perrin):
"I know, we'll get both sets of girls to do 2-4-1s on different channels at the same time. That'll bring the punters in".
"But CJ, won't that mean that only one pair can do a raunchy aet on BS1 and the other one will have to be a tame one. Both these sets of girls are known for doing raunchy shows that people like to watch and call."
"Exactly, brilliant isn't it? "yes CJ".
28-02-2015 13:38
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

^^^Respect for the Reggie Perrin reference!
28-02-2015 13:41
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^Wink ..but if we're going to bring "CJ's" into 2-4-1 discussions, I'd rather have CJ and Donna from the West Wing. Or the other one..I forget her character's name - Emily Procter .Big Laugh
28-02-2015 13:50
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Famous C.J.'s number 3 : Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.
28-02-2015 13:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV