babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion
Well im sure you are all dying to know what i made of last nights Tiff/Jada 241,first the positives,both got naked,the oil came out,now the negatives,there was virtually no nipple licking let alone sucking,no actual kissing,just more air stuff,which should never be the case if they want them to stand out from Ofcom ones,also it wasnt a proper 241 as on both stints it was mostly a listen in line giving the caller no say in what i thought was billed as an interactive show,in summary although they did get oiled up,there wasnt enough actual contact or a phone line to direct the action instead of only being able to listen,it was a missed opportunity to give tv viewers an epic show which only ended up as an average one with little input for the callers.6/10

im always open to positive change
16-11-2014 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

As there was hardly any interaction between the two it gets a 5/10 from moi.....surely bs have worked out who the best pairings for the 241's by now....normally you can tell straight away!
16-11-2014 13:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would say the Tiff/Jada 241 was good but no more, Tiff seamed to have decided she was only going to go so far and that stopped any proper interaction, i would keep her 241's on the other channels as she seams happier at that offcom compliant level,
i can't believe they did not take the chance to put Caty/Lucy on bs1 there would nave been no air kissing there

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-11-2014 14:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I totally take the point about interaction.
There was some but it was not especially intimate.
However I think this was a deliberate move.
I don't think a sensual, intimate 2-4-1 quite fits into the Jada or Tiffany style of nightshow.
They have their own approach and type of chemistry and bearing this in mind I felt what they did was fine. To try to turn Tiff or Jada into a couple of Clare Richards type performers at this stage - well its a bit late in the day for that Wink.
All about energy and enthusiasm and the horniness comes through their body movement.
So a lot of it saw their bodies interlocked and them giving each other a good pumping.
The Caty-Mica 2-4-1 was more based on chemistry and so was quite a bit more intimate with lots of sensual interaction.
The Preeti-Savannah one on the massage table was different again in that while there was not much kissing they both used their hands on each other in a very erotic way and there was good chemistry too.
Not every 2-4-1 can ever be the same and their style will vary.
Last night was the full throttle, wam bam thank you mam 2-4-1 as opposed to the ooooh la la, gimme some luuuuuurrrrrrrrve 2-4-1. The contrast is interesting but no less dynamic
The thing to avoid in 2-4-1s is no chemistry of any type whatsoever where there is no interest in any type of interaction at all.

16-11-2014 14:32
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I thought that what Jada & Tiffany did last night was more of a performance for the camera, than a voyeuristic look at two girls in a room together. I certainly got a lot of enjoyment from it, for what it was, two finely honed oily bodies wrapping around each other, both girls who I really like. And they didn't need to keep asking for direction.

I read someone clumsily making a point that they were disappointed as they only liked one of the girls involved, well yes it makes a big difference if you are a fan of both girls in a 2-4-1, it doesn't matter how intimate it is if you just don't fancy them, not a problem I was experiencing.

The only slightly perverse criticism I would have is that it was an overly long sequence, they kept saying there wasn't long left but it kept going on, and there were girls on another channel I wanted to see. But I didn't want to miss any of it.
16-11-2014 15:14
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile All I'll say is it kept me from watching most of Ruby & Preeti on BSX until after Jada and Tiffany had finished : and - money aside - from what I did see of BSX I don't think that was the wrong choice Wink

It was however somewhat ironic when a naked Ruby and Preeti walked on to the set to plug their show during the Tiffany-oil-Jada sandwich and Ruby had to hastily duck down for cover behind the platform to avoid a faux pas and apologise on mic for a "close one" in "forgetting" that she didn't have any knickers on. Rolleyeslaugh
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 15:54 by M-L-L.)
16-11-2014 15:34
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

I thought that Jada made a good effort and was up for it last night but Tiffany was definitely less convincing - she seemed to be very cautious of any contact, and this spoilt it for me.

Mica/Caty or Mica/Leigh make the best 2-4-1's in my opinion.
16-11-2014 16:32
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

TIFF was good but better with Paige turner
16-11-2014 16:39
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with the criticism's, but what a duo
16-11-2014 18:24
covkid Offline
Master Poster

This is the sexiest 10.00 2 for 1 I have seen that Jada & Levi are putting on. Far better than Jada & Tiff last night. Surprised at what they are up to so early.
16-11-2014 23:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV