babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion
(16-10-2014 06:41 )ultra07 Wrote:  Awesome 2-4-1 from sophie hart and paige turnah , but me being picky would have preferred sophie and savannah
me too but as i said in my previous post any 2-4-1's will probably always involve one of preeti, paige or lori and maybe one or two others, it was very unlikely we would have seen a Sophie and Alice 2-4-1 last night or even a Sophie and Savannah 2-4-1, there are many 2-4-1 combos i'd like to see but the chances of that happening are slim to none, im not's always the fault of BS or ofcom as last night we saw a couple of half decent 2-4-1s, the fact is some girls will do them others won't
16-10-2014 15:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zola Offline
Posting Machine

some good action with preeti and paige

would love to see Ashley emma do something like this with any of the other girls, she has done great 2-4-1 action in the past with caty cole and charlie oneal so im sure they could get her to do again

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
16-10-2014 22:47
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just got in and all i see is Ms Mica Martinez ontop of Ms Ria Martinez in the paddling pool..... I like....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
17-10-2014 00:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

More stupidity last night,Lori and Tiff was far too tame,mainly because Lori was far too busy on the mic to interact with Tiff and when they came back after midnight it wasnt much better,Jada came on with Tiff later on which in 2008 would have made for a great show but in late 2014 neither babe seemed keen to interact at all making it feel more like an Ofcom one,this seemed odd as Lori spent a lot of time telling us what she could do but very little time actually properly doing it,Ria and Mica should have been on BS1 last night as their 241 showed the most promise last night,in summary Lori should not be promoting things that she wont do and the pairings should be chosen more carefully,still if there is multiple show on BSX tonight at least we will get some proper interaction in the warm-up anyway.

im always open to positive change
17-10-2014 11:09
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I'm afraid 'twas ever thus. Lori has a long history of promising and never delivering, and her 2-4-1s (along with her so-called "stronger" appearances on BSX etc) have always been what I call the "smoke and mirrors" variety. Tiff can sometimes be OK depending on who's she with. Paige seems to be the one who instigates the best 2-4-1s these days.
I agree Ria and Mica looked promising (they clearly seem to have a good relationship) but they're obviously on the channel where they're not allowed to go too far. Also if Mica was moved on to the mainstream channels I doubt we'd see nearly as much of her especially if it was a "Lori station" night.
I can't see why with Caty and Mica both being on BS they couldn't be on together, either on BS1 or (even better) for a "special" on BSX. Now that really would be worth the high prices BS have started charging!
17-10-2014 18:32
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

Beth and Tina were incredible last night - like a 241 from 3 or 4 years ago. the only downside was that they disappeared over to BSX. i wish i'd seen it! Sad
25-10-2014 14:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Sophie and Leigh for a 2-4-1 tonight please?

Big Grin
26-10-2014 17:22
zola Offline
Posting Machine

Sophie and Ashley would be better please !!!!!

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
26-10-2014 17:54
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(26-10-2014 17:22 )mrmann Wrote:  Sophie and Leigh for a 2-4-1 tonight please?

Big Grin
Sounds good to me,but as they only have 5 babes on tonight it seems unlikely,lets face it they failed to provide one last night with an extra babe and hour not to mention a stronger line-up than tonight's is.

im always open to positive change
26-10-2014 17:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

3 golden rules for me.
1. The chemistry has to be good
2. Has to be on BS1
3. On a stimulating set

26-10-2014 18:40