babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation : Chat & Discussion
All of the 2-4-1's are on BS blue tonight?? Looks like BS has lost its bottle or maybe it because it's the usual lorivision on bs1 and nobody is brave enough to move her (ideally to a channel without a mic)
03-08-2014 00:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry to show my ignorance but does anyone know why there seem to be completely different types of 2-4-1s at the moment, one where the girls just sit next to each other and there's no interaction at all, whereas with the other there can be quite a bit of tit and arse touching and even some discreet nipple licking (tho' no kissing it seems annoyed)? Is this because some are Dutch channels or is that just a load of b******s? Thanks
03-08-2014 13:34
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Only bs one has a Dutch license show they can show more than the other bs channels. In my opinion if the girls don't touch it isn't a real 2 4 1 they might as well be shown split screen .
03-08-2014 15:21
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Sophie Hart and Jada both looked great together in the alley, but from what little I saw of it, it was a totally wasted opportunity. Sad

I'd have been happier seeing both of them doing solo stints in those outfits on that set instead of just sharing a phone together and not being able to do anything other than stick their tongues out at each other. (When they weren't falling about laughing - they seemed to find it all very comical)

Made for some good fodder for the Funny caps thread but that's about it. Rolleyes

And the stream quality was suspiciously poor compared to the other two channels at that time. bladewave
03-08-2014 19:34
ceasman Offline
Banned

What a disappointment Emma and Tori were in there 2-4-1, hardly any interaction, think BS has decided to tone it down !!!!
03-08-2014 23:25
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I have to say although there have been a few 241s tonight,sadly they were all tame except the Beth/Savannah one which was slightly better due to its location but had far too many interuptions and was over when producers seemed to get jittery and decided to solve the problem by putting 3 babes on the Ofcom regulated BS BLUE which was pointless as interaction is virtually outlawed,i guess they ar trying to make up for the lack of babes which led to Beth being put back on normal BS when she was supposed to be appearing on BSX,i think its good they are trying to make amends but although they arguably the best line-up for days and they have all turned up,yet again they have been poorly produced,i mean the Tori/Emma 241 was woeful particularly from a babe as good as Emma normally is,i think the 241s will remain overly tamed down while BSX continues,and as ive stated before although the massage table 241s were good its seems they came far too close to BSX which has led to the over cautious tame,spineless 241s we have been subjected to recently.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 01:47 by jimmyt73.)
04-08-2014 01:45
ceasman Offline
Banned

Looks like no 2-4-1 for Caty again tonight, why do they continue to use the girls who obviously don't really want to interact ![/align]
06-08-2014 01:39
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(06-08-2014 01:39 )ceasman Wrote:  Looks like no 2-4-1 for Caty again tonight, why do they continue to use the girls who obviously don't really want to interact ![/align]

Ive noticed that as well tonight,Cali or Louise were definately not keen on interacting and then they made the momentous decision to put Cali with Sophie who is pretty good at 241s but then Cali wasnt up for anything remotely resembling a decent 241,in summary both 241s featured the wrong combination of babes making for a tame and pointless exercise,which is probably down to the fact there is no liveshow on BSX,meanig that BS1 must be over tamed more than usual because BSX is tamer.

im always open to positive change
06-08-2014 02:04
ceasman Offline
Banned

Such a disappointment when you've got Caty and Leigh that would make an awesome 2-4-1. Caty must get pissed off that she's never used on bs1 for the naughty stuff too !
06-08-2014 02:08
ceasman Offline
Banned

Why why why is Cali doing (or more like not doing) the 2-4-1 on bs1 again, she doesn't get involved and just moves away, it's uncomfortable to watch what a farce !
06-08-2014 02:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV