babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Question?

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Question?
sasha Wrote:The baby is asleep Gaz. thank the sweet lord - he is getting bolshier and flightier each day. I find myself running after the boy all day around the house - upstair then downstairs, I make sure we go out with the buggy for a long walk otherwise he gets frustrated

He's a beauty - I'm growing his hair long, he looks like a little munchkin

XX

well its nice to have a break once in a while Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2009 01:21 by G@Z!.)
22-01-2009 01:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Hi jungleboy,

Sorry for late reply mate, he is 1 and a half. He has drawn all over the walls today. He has done this before but the marks are harder to get out where he's getting stronger.

He loves to draw.

I know what you mean about your neice as my other boy required 'tiring' out. My baby is quite good as you can perch him in front of a decent film whilst in his cot and that gets him to sleep.

I'm quite lucky really

x

jungleboy Wrote:My niece was the same, had to find ways of tiring her out, in the end we used to play piggy in the middle with her till she was tired! She just didn't understand that she was never going to catch the ball! How old is he Sasha? i'm going to guess around 2-3 maybe...
28-01-2009 21:37
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Yeah you are lol, that never worked for me! The only thing she enjoyed watching was lazy town, she is a weird one, she enjoyed guinness and lemons! Once she took her nappy off and rubbed it all over my sis' walls. I was pissing myself laughing, even my sis was!
Anyhoo, you looked lovely the other night. With the white knickers. Was over a friends house and you have a new fan Smile Any chance of seeing you in the pink french knickers soon? You look fab in them.

"Insert funny comment here"
28-01-2009 23:59
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Smile RE: Question?
A gentleman called Regan sent me some sexy underwear for saturday night - so ill be wearing virginal white - If i may be so bold!!!!!!!!!!!!

He bought me expensive lacy hold ups - two sets. So i'll be wearing them with some more small white knickers

xx

THANKS REGAN

jungleboy Wrote:Yeah you are lol, that never worked for me! The only thing she enjoyed watching was lazy town, she is a weird one, she enjoyed guinness and lemons! Once she took her nappy off and rubbed it all over my sis' walls. I was pissing myself laughing, even my sis was!
Anyhoo, you looked lovely the other night. With the white knickers. Was over a friends house and you have a new fan Smile Any chance of seeing you in the pink french knickers soon? You look fab in them.
06-02-2009 01:11
G@Z! Offline
Banned

how r u sasha?
did you watch man u v west ham Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 23:36 by G@Z!.)
08-02-2009 23:29
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Hiya Gaz,

Thanks for the pressie Sweety.

I worked last nightso got to bed at about 8.30 am and woke up very late.

I used to be an avid followerof the game but find myself busy busy busy and don't get to follow so much these days but I would'nt say know to a free ticket

What was the scores in the end babe?

xx

G@Z! Wrote:how r u sasha?
did you watch man u v west ham Smile
08-02-2009 23:56
G@Z! Offline
Banned

sorry sasha man u won giggs goal 1-0
08-02-2009 23:58
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

What a naughty baby doing that to your sisters wall. They are funny though. My boy pokes the top of the bottle in and tips the milk all over his head regularly. It's a wind up but I always laugh as they don't know what they're doing. So beautiful and cute but very destructive (in a baby nice way)

Did you like the white outfit last night?

xx

jungleboy Wrote:Yeah you are lol, that never worked for me! The only thing she enjoyed watching was lazy town, she is a weird one, she enjoyed guinness and lemons! Once she took her nappy off and rubbed it all over my sis' walls. I was pissing myself laughing, even my sis was!
08-02-2009 23:59
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

You're West Ham Gaz?

What a shame about today. They are a real patriotic team. They lose alot though but the nature of the Hammers is to carry on forth!

G@Z! Wrote:sorry sasha man u won giggs goal 1-0
09-02-2009 00:02
G@Z! Offline
Banned

afraid not sasha but i watched online naughty me Shy
i thought west ham might win good run and a draw against arsenal zola is looking a good pick as manager Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 00:12 by G@Z!.)
09-02-2009 00:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV